Flying Bison ---Meet

Just wondering who might be interested in heading over to flying bison for a tour and tasting? Ive debating between next friday/saturday or the following week. Ive had their aviator red and dawn patrol and Ive like what beers that ive tasted already. So if your interested let me know. Thanks Phil

defenetly interested…

the aviator red is awesome. if you like killian’s, you’ll like aviator better. flying bison is owned by one of my friends family, hes been working in the brewery for a while i believe. good stuff, i would be interested. i didn’t know they offered tours.

Ive emailed them before about tours an what not, was told that they in fact do offer them i beleive it was fridays and saturdays but i will double check on that. ITs all part of my annual brewery tour, each year i pick one or 2 places and go to them, Ive done bud, ommegang, saranac, and this may im goin to sam adams. This is just something ive began to do I like seeing the differences in methods from ingrediants to fermenting, bottleing. But i really enjoy the tasting part the most. So if anyone wants to goto different places i highly reccomend it and this could be fun. Maybe southren tier later this year could be lined up as well

friday and saturday are the only days they are open…

3 dollars for growlers
8.25 to fill them

you can try everything they have before you buy

they have weird hours too…

OK im just wondering if the same people are still interested or if there are any more of you that would like to goto flying bison next week. Tours are friday from 4pm-7pm and saturday from 11am-4pm. If you want to go, post or pm me so i can let him know how many people would be going. If there is a larger group it would be best to schedule a time to do the tour/tasting.
Location is: 491 Ontario Street (Rear Of Bldg)
Buffalo, New York, 14207

I’m in for it, just let me know when and where we want to meet if not at the brewery.

I’ve done the tour last year and if Tim does it you’ll learn alot, even gave us free growlers
:beer:

i love flying bison aviator red

Right around the corner from Innovative Tunning, that just gives me a reason to fill my growler up
Business hours if anyone is interested
Fri 4pm-7pm
Sat 11am - 4pm

I got an email from tim at flying bison and saturday they will be brewing aviator red so thats a plus for me. Anyways what time would everyone like to go so i can call him and schedule this for us? I was thinkin 11am noon ish? Let me know asap so i can get on this . IM all ancy to drink some :beer2: :beer2: :beer2: !! If you need to call me for anything about this pm me for my number and for directions see post 6, mapquest

Sat I’m busy till probably 1ish…

oneish might work with me but i dont wanna tie up anyone else? unless we do it next sat , but i dont know what theyll be brewing then.

So i got to talk to them and tomorrow at 1 is a Go, if your coming i told them roughly 10 people are coming. I also invited a few close friends to come as well seeing as how there was limited interest. But i look forward to seein whoever comes. Cheers :beer2: