flywheel

its been a bugger…i cant crack the bolts…cause the damn fly is spinning…wat is the best way ???

man, you should really post all these questions in your origional thread.

you have to use something like a flat head screw driver in the teeth of the flywheel to stop it from spinning, or a socket on the crank pulley, although last time i tried the socket on the crank pulley i accidentally took off the pulley.

Impact gun.

torch plus gun

should only need a good impact gun with some snap.

or use this method, kinda hard to explain but ill try my best

get one of the tranny bellhousing bolts, put the wrench through the bolt and put it in one of the holes on the block, then take the pressure plate botls and hold the flywheel while you undo them. its pretty simple.

its been a bugger…i cant crack the bolts…cause the damn fly is spinning…wat is the best way ???

man, you should really post all these questions in your origional thread.

you have to use something like a flat head screw driver in the teeth of the flywheel to stop it from spinning, or a socket on the crank pulley, although last time i tried the socket on the crank pulley i accidentally took off the pulley.

Impact gun.

torch plus gun

should only need a good impact gun with some snap.

or use this method, kinda hard to explain but ill try my best

get one of the tranny bellhousing bolts, put the wrench through the bolt and put it in one of the holes on the block, then take the pressure plate botls and hold the flywheel while you undo them. its pretty simple.