FMIC installition question...

Where did you get yours installed and how much was it ?!

also generally, where does everyone usually go for their major installs ?!

thanks…

Major stuff is usually done at Al’s Auto, or better known as Speedworks, which is one of our sponsors.

To install it? Pretty easy. Just find two brakets which you could bolt to the intercooler, and bolt it to your re-bar or something like that.

Are you referring to the intercooler piping as well? That all depends on how clean you want it to look. All mandrel bent, and welded together, filled over, sanded, and painted so that it looks like one nice piece? OR just rad hose? OR piping connected by those silicone hose pieces?

All up to you.

the shop i take it to is called me myself and I. :wink:

whats the number for speedworks ?!

i have actually few more questions … well , few that i cant install on my own haha

I bought mine from Scott. The trust fmic kit was an easy fit. The most time consuming part was cutting the bumper. Timely turnaround and reasonable prices are hard to find. I echo Boost Infested, me myself and I is the best compromise.

best way to learn for sure is get in it yourself and with an intercooler its not very hard as it isnt anything mechaincal or has moving parts to break its just finding space to run all the piping and making sure everything is a tight fit with no leaks …get a whole kit in my opinion …

haha yea, i am getting it off you and you are helping buddy :smiley:

Ummmmm. Yep :smiley:

i triple that :slight_smile:

that shits easy too install…shame on you Bora! :frowning: