FML help please

ok so after changing up my fuel rail i fixed the my problem of gas overload, after putting it all back together i had snapped a bolt on the turbo outlet, ran the car for two days and had like 16 vacuum reading off my boost gauge, on my way home from work that night my battery light came on really dim and my turbo timer was reading like 10 volts, so i checked out the battery had 11.9 volts when car was off and 11.7 after i turned the car on, so i took it in to get rebuilt, nways get it all back together, first i had cleaned all my intercooler piping with brake cleaner, oh and i replaced the bolt i snapped so i shudnt have a noost leak from there anymore if thats where it was, i also upgraded my intake pipe, and installed boost controller and hks ssq bov, turned car on and i had 10 vacuum or lil less, so i took the bov off and put everything back the way it was before i took out the alternator and im still getting 10 vac, im thinking maybe my smic is fucked up, alot of the fins are bent and messed up on it, PLEASE HELP ME OUT GUYS, im lost here

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

man ive had nothing but trouble with this car, oh and before i changed the fuel rail everything ran mint, like MINT!!!BTW its a s13 blacktop with smic and turbo timer, boost controller and a home made intake pipe pics if anyone wants

when you put the fuel rail back in, did you seat the injectors properly with the black rubber washers?

Hmm should be reading about 20 vacuum/50kpa for the “bar” gauges. Go back to where you started making the changes and start again from there, I’m sure there’s some leaking going on.

Yes the injectors were installed properly, why wud that even cause a bad vacuum??,I am currently back to where I started I had ties the boost controller into the gauge hose and after that it went back to 16-17 vac, but it’s still not 20, and it’s back to normal like when I was getting 20 vac, cud a bad turbo cause this?? Even when I drove it with 16-17 vac it still built boost up to 7psi, just bogged and boost kicked in and out, bad actuator?? Let me know guys thanx

Go to your local shop and ask if they can smoke the motor. If theres a leak somewhere that’ll be the easiest way to find it.

ok so im still back to the setup where everything was fine, before my fuel rail fd up, im still reading 16.5 vac, and i just drove it around the block and its smoking quite a bit smells like gas, not as much as before when the fuel rail fd up, running way!!! to rich went through an 1/8 tanjk just around the block, cud this be my ecu? or my o2 sensor? i unplugged th eo2 sensor and nothing happend no change it at all, also i want this fixed by the end of the weekend so if anyone has any input pls do, also if you have an extra o2 sensor and #62 ecu laying around,wud like to purchase if thats my problem

Bump!! I’m totally lost on this guys, smoke test did nothing can’t see any leaks, buddy of myne mentioned knock sensor?!?! Pls someone put their input on this, I want to drive my car lol