FML V Fractured Patella

LOL! I posted a few on my FB page… it’s purple, blue, red, with a LOT of yellow/green around it… probably a good 4" x 8" section surrounding my knee…

Day after:

Sunday:

Looks a lot worse than Sunday now colorwise…

Damn buddy… that looks knarly… Just bruised really bad, so thats a relief. My knee after my acl didn’t swell or turn any color until after the surgery. So thats a good sign.

I was hitting the only jump at KB but I was hitting it like a HIP because they cut the sides of the deck out like a quarter pipe… And I have this new infatuation with hips and spines… Well I didn’t see my landing as i approached the jump, and didn’t travel far enough to the right. My nose hit the deck and it bucked me to the ground and I crushed my hand…

3 Pins later…

Oh and my boss fired me for it too… he’s an idiot, I have a lawyer.

WHAT?!?!? No shit, at the Board shop? That sucks!

Eh, you’re pined now, give it a couple weeks and go back out! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah the board shop I’ve been at for 6 years… Super shady. Well I’m at that point where I either need to use my degree or open my own board shop to take down that prick. There’s ONLY Mark at the shop now, because he’s got no balls, or morals for friendship…
He fired my girlfriend too for taking care of me after surgery. Because we should of put work first and have poor attitudes. :cjerk: I was only really doing it for my free holiday valley seasons, perks, and for bumming it this winter.

I should be good to ride mid February. So it shouldn’t be too long.

Shoot the place up

got guns??

an 1854 Austrian Lorenz Rifle…and some BB guns.

Or wait til it snows hard and plow all the snow in front of the door