Fobwall's Track Day! Sep 16th (Dunnville Autodrome)

wow, low blow.

and i did. Junior Network Admin. the hair went weeks before the new job.

don’t worry dave, i’ll have my time to shine. in the meantime, i’ll help jon with his.

see you there, aceho.

ahaha amazing thread… I can’t wait for this sunday its going to be wicked having all you guys out :smiley:

dave, i know you said you dont take this stuff personally online, so dont take any of that shit i was talking about mark being as fast too literally haha it was an observation from the passenger seat while varun was driving marks car. I wasnt trying to imply that his car is faster than yours by any means… thats just silly talk.

by the way, i’ll be helping mark with some organization at the track if you guys want to try to set something up to get 3 or 4 of you all together on the track just bring it up to me and we’ll make it happen.

mark has offered me his keys for the day also so I’ll come play a bit too… for 5 turns or so and then I’ll be lost in your dust ;(

come on now, that’s no way to talk to a lady.

Once its filmed you can start the propaganda on the net. And I’m sure Civic guys all think that dude is tha man because some of them know nothing. It was painful to watch how slow your friend was driving your beastie. Unless you are in the car, you can’t possibly know whats going on.

I posted the S14 vid around cause I thought it was one of the more fun battles I had and wanted to share…nothing more.

Dude, NP I couldn’t figure out what you were talking about originally. Scott/Vassago and I were talking and we were like do you know what time of day he was talking about? Neither of us saw a gold S13 in the reariew. So then spd-dmn and I decided to have some fun with it when he was driving Mark’s car to see if the rumours were true.

haha I was unfortunately not there for that little incident…

so are you bringing the gtr or not?!

Sasha > all of you combined + a can of beans on the side

Look forward to seeing some of you, as well as your cars on the track.

And to hear some amazing excuse stories. :bowdown:

^^^Depends on whether I get some work done. Car has been beaten down all season and I haven’t had time to get anything accomplished or maintenance.

I might have an offer from BMW to test out a mystery whip…muwhahahah

so i’ve talked to Mark and he said all spots are closed.

tough shit to those who slacked in the payments.

all spots are spoken for as of now, just waiting for mark to chime in and give the super duper offical word.

Then I’ll chime in early and say thanks Mark / FOBWALL for organizing this and taking the risk. We all owe you man.

Sunday looks badass 18C, mainly sunny, 20% chance of rain.

ya seriously, thanks a lot Mark for organizing this.

but on another note, if it rains dori dori

if its hot, grip.

yay!!

Just to let you guys know. ALL SPOTS ARE CLOSED. It’s done. I’ll see you guys on the 16th. Depending on how good it goes, I might also do another day sometime around October.

Btw thanks to everyone for helping make this possible.

Wait, me? Expert? :rofl:

Intermediate more like. :dunno:

Np, and Dave, you owe me a 10 second car.

Your S13 could do 10s for sure

…if you dropped it from 1320 feet

i say we do groups according to power AND skill level

edit: how will this work tho. say if theres space in a faster/slower category can someone still go who doesn’t fit that category?

i think that was a joke :smiley:

Okay, we won’t be doing groups this time as I don’t even know what time people will show up but I will try and let everyone get as much track time as possible. Remember, you paid for this day, don’t just sit around and hardpark.

Cool but you should set up a drivers meeting in case of nOObs.

No groups is OK as long as people know how to check their rearview and know how to yield and point people by. Sure I could slip by them but its still unsafe.

I had another question about caution…last year I remember Derek waving the flag but I had no idea where/what the problem was so I slowed up and put on 4-ways. People passed me and were going all out when I know they saw caution too.

So is it track caution or local area of problem caution?

There will definitely be a drivers meeting and for the people who miss it. I will talk to them individually and explain how things will be run.

2G, would you mind taking a few newbs for a spin in your car so you can show them the lines, what to do, what not to do, etc,

It’d help if a few of the experienced drivers could help out the newbs.

But that’s up to you.