Food in the Wheel of Death!!!

what is at your works wheel of death, and what do you trust eating from it?:fuzzyfish:

what the fuck.

i wish there was a way of filtering threads, so when i click on “New Posts” it only shows me threads that were started by somebody with 500 posts or more…

ok wheel of death= a large vending machine that contains sandwiches, drinks, etc. it is all on a rotating wheel. none of which looks healthy at all

if you REALLY wanted to be a successful n00b, you woulda posted this in the gen auto, or technical help sections…that would complete the package.

Yeah i knew what he meant too… We used to have gyro pita sammiches whcch i would gegt once in a while. Other than that maybe yogurt… Everything else seemed dangerous.

when i see egg salad sandwiches in the one at my work…makes me wonder who actually eats that shit

i thought you were talking about mad max beyond thunderdome.
galak galak galak!

the risks you must take to eat at work if you forget food. the sandwiches look absolutely fatal

oh sorry they have mini hamburgers that you heat in a microwave for only 45 seconds a piece. now that doesnt even sound healthy

Well, we have a full kitchen here and no such machine; as well as catered lunches 1-2x per week on average so… nothing.

we have one, I would never touch it.

No vending. We have 2 full kitchens for breakfast and lunch. Dinner we get catered Ilio DiPaolo’s, yummy.

SPIN THE WHEEL RAGGETY MAN!

those used to be the only things i wud eat outta the WOD

good shit.

or the bagel pizza rippers or w/e the fuck they are called lol

GOOD SHIT

I do.

You eat anything so you don’t count.

BREAK THE DEAL!!! SPIN THE WHEEL!!!

BREAK THE DEAL!!! SPIN THE WHEEL!!!

BREAK

THE

DEAL

SPIN

THE

WHEEL

!

!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

funny how theres always that one guy who will get somthing from it EVERY day too :stuck_out_tongue: