for all you fish lovers....

Meet the Demon Fish…AKA, The Devils goldfish.

yes, thats freshwater. Its from the show “river monsters” every sunday at 10 pm on animal planet…I watch every episode because im a fresh water freak

Such a gnarly fish! Ive wanted one for awhile, but dont have a setup big enough

why the fuck would you want one of those??

Why wouldnt ya?!? I could kill people then feed them to him :lol

BTW, I got 3 florida gars now haha

and a small Jardini Arowana in my bedroom in a 20 gallon grow out tank. He’s a mean little fucker! he killed two catfish I put in with him in about 20 minutes flat.

Those are some sick lookin gars!

LA DUKEY had the big one on hold for me for two weeks at eddies. He was sick so they couldnt sell him to me when I wanted him so I put him on hold.

PM Dukey and ask him when he will be working there and have him bring you in the basement. They have some bad ass irridescent sharks and cat fish that are pond fish that you might want! The smallest one is around 18".

Every now and then I catch an episode of this show. crazy shit that lives in the waters still.

That is some crazy fish.

even if you arent into fish, its a bad ass show.

Theres a downstairs??

yah dude. You need to ask someone to bring you down there. Its not open to the public.

Theres a big pond down there where all the fish that are to big to go in the fish tanks upstairs forsale, just sit down there and get massive. They even had a big ass sturgeon down there.

and they haved a 24" Florida gar (what I have in my tank I posted)

Jesus…

lets put it this way…

the smallest fish in there pond, was way to big to go into my 125 gallon.

Adam… no ideas

Talking to Ed about ordering these … lol

You can get em Duke??

ill stick to the piranha family…vampire fish is sick

these are in the Piranha family.

they come from over sea’s lol