for all you fishing guys......big fish content inside

and I will just put this here…just caught him this afternoon.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj136/sxryder46/DSC002382.jpg

WOW!! That’s gotta be all of 40"! What type of lure?

Awesome. Where did you catch him?

Congrats again bro. That’s a serious fish. Must have been the weather today, so ill share my catch of the day with everyone too. 8lb’r.

well, time to sell the camaro and go professional…

Bass looks delicious!

42".

I didnt get a chance to weigh him because I was more concerned about keeping him alive for a safe release but he had to be around 18-20lb’s. He was a monster. When his mouth was completely open trying to shake my lure at the side of the boat, I could have put my head in it.

I always catch big fish in yesterdays type of weather… the shitty weather makes the big fish come out to play.

camaro will be paid off this year. Not going anywhere. In spring I will be buying a bassboat tho.

Great catch man, I’m guessing Round Lake?

WOW. That fish is a BEAST. My best bass is 6-13. Not even close to that hawg!

Nice! Do you fish for stripers too?

Ssmokinss is my hero.

rep to you for fish and release. That’s where it’s at.

42’s a solid northern! CONGRATS MAN.

99, thats a HOG too!!!

stripers fucked us sat Drew. Caught a shit ton of herring and even got 3 big 3-5lb shad, but no runs on the bait. Trying again this weekend. ill hit you up buddy.

Nice fish!

Stripers don’t seem to like the shitty weather. Earlier last week my dad got 5-6 over a few days.

where was he fishin Steve? We left out of the HH and headed to the port of albany, got herring all over but no runs, and only say 4 fish taken by other boats.

Can’t give away secrets but just south of the port I believe.

im going out saturday for stripers in an undisclosed location on the hudson