For all you HID ricers with S13s

get them, i dare you.

thats cuz the bosch housing are just gangster that all
bosch h4 housing FTW

where can you get the bosch h4 housing?

Canadian Tire ~$90 with bulbs.

for the money their worth it, alot better then those apc junk you see alot of people with, the bosch h4s actually have a light cut off and are better made, you looking at 140ish w/ taxes if i remember right

I have both bosh, and some previous housings (iki or some cheap chinese stuff) I have yet to install my bosh ones, but ill post up to show the difference if there is any.

You will be amazed by the difference.

At first I had Raybrig housings and as soon as I switched to Boshes I was amazed.

I’ve been meaning to get the Bosch H4 conversions for a while, are they not on the shelves at normal CT’s?

I’ve never come across a set at any CT’s. Do you have to order them, are they shelved seperately or did I just miss them?

the bosch kit includes 2 h4 housing and 2 bosch bulbs, any CT should have them on their shelves

I’ve only seen them once or twice. I don’t think they stock them too much.
They should be in the bulb/headlight section though, in a big yellow box.

When I got mine I was in the store for something else, and since I saw them I picked them up, and it was the only box there.

Just look around and yee shall find…

Thanks a lot guys, i’ll have a look.

Awesome, got 'em…thanks man! (sorry if OT Solarian… :smiley: )

^ Well?
How do you like the difference?

How much were they? And are they just stocked on the shelves or order it?

CT they’re on the selves, no need to order

$92.99 at the Canadian Tire I visited (Leslie & Sheppard), but they were the last set there FYI. It was sitting on the shelf, just beside the headlight section - where all the foglights are.

I’ll start another thread when I have some time to get them in and get a few pics of the difference.