for rent appt

as the title states i am looking for someone to take over my lease at the rossdale located at 9825-103st it is suite 505, very spacios 2 bed appt with a HUGE master bedroom, all upgraded appliances, new carpet and lino, balcony, big storage closet, on floor laundry, bldg ammenities include: games room, party room, hot tub, sauna, work out room, and a very nice lobby, rent is 1070 and that includes heat water and 2 parking stalls.

How long is the lease for? Underground parking?

yes underground and i belive there is still 7 months remaining

pics?

I do believe it is underground but not heated.

i dont currently have pics, but you can come view it any day after 5, i can try and take some pics with my camera phone…lol

and no the parking is not heated.

can u work on ur car in the parking ?

im sure they would have no problem with little things, but engine swaps and whatnot are a no no haha ive actually seen one guy change a rad and do an oil change in his stall.

thats not very far from nait is it?i cant find nait on map quest,rossdale is kinda by the legislative buildings right?

NAIT is 118thave and 109th stree- ish.

thanx! I found it now I was on map finder not map quest,it sucked ass

yes it is right aross the street from the leg!

k i dont understand what a lease is,can u explain that to me?and it is a 2 bedroom with a kitchen then ?

you sign a contract saying that you are going to be at this appt for a certain amount of time, that is a lease, and yes 2 beddrooms, one bath, a kitchen and a living room.

any further questions feel free to call my cell, 271-8411 (for anyone interested)

Security deposit needed? Pets?

still available? I’ll run the info by the wife and see what how she feels about it, maybe we can help ya out.

no longer for rent as far as i know

nope shes all gone!

ok cool, thanks.