For the attention of one Mr. T. J. Adams

:rofl:

good luck mike

:embarassd

if the financing for this vehicle does not come through, I shall purchase a motorized bicycle, most likely a small displacement motor containing 4 cylinders, shipped in from Japan.

:bowrofl:

Duhā€¦lol what year make and model?

whatever I can find for around 4 grand. Probably a 750.

this thread sucksā€¦ you wonā€™t buy shit

pict with penny with pittspeed sticker

this could end badly
i still have mental scars from the last set of pictures he posted on here

:scared:

x2

it will prob be along the lines of this :rofl:

any news mike?

ā€¦/stfufaggot/porschethread.html

president of the bank didnā€™t come in today. so the agony keeps on going. I cant believe the faggots are kicking up this much shit about it. Iā€™m asking for a $11,500 loan, I have a car worth $4,000, a truck worth $6,000, and $13,000 in cash in my bank account. Plus I had two previous loans with them and never missed a payment on either of them, and Iā€™m buying a car thats several thousand below book value. Guess itā€™s all about the FICO score anymore these days. :hs:

fuck yourself kthx

Funny the way banks work. cash in the bank doesnā€™t mean much. getting a runaround also.

ā€¦details/overwhelming/wtfdidubuy.jpg

worst case scenario I have to ask my mom for a co-signer. And the truly great thing about the whole situation is that my credit rating would be a whole lot better if they reported the two loans that I have with them, but they donā€™t report to credit agencies. :doh:

heā€™s getting special addition Maxima, he was telling me all about it Saturday Night:D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v171/twincamz1320/cheerleadermike.jpg

now think of that gorgeous body in a vette, cruising up and down OC in the summer. Bitches will be CHASING after it!

look like a bloated beer bottle to me :embarass:

i know right. Isnā€™t it disgusting the sorts of things Pittspeed members will download and save on their hard drivesā€¦ most likely masturbating to them on a semi-regular basisā€¦ :ugh: