For the guys that wear ties

just curious…

Do you leave your shit all tied up ready to go on a hanger…or take the time to tie it up every time you put one on?

Clip it on and go.

Tied on a hanger, but I rarely wear ties.

Tie it everytime. It gets all creased and worn if you don’t undo and hang it straight.

umm if you leave a tie tied you will ruin it

stop being a child

Depends. The Trump + Macy’s/Kaufmann’s/Penny’s ties go on a hangar with a loose knot. The Hugo Boss ties are untied, and properly stored in a tiebox. ( They also get steamed before wearing )

no tie for me… thank god (atleast for work… my ties are all hanging from a hanger, untied)

edit: BUT if I had to wear one of those things daily, you bet your ass I’d be hanging it back up tied or using a clip on

I wouldn’t even leave a cheap-cheap tie knotted up.

People do that? :ugh:

correct they will go back to normal after being hung untied for a day or 2

yeah I actually wear polo’s to work 99% of the time but owning a clip on tie would be awesome.

untied… I ruined too many ties in high school being lazy.

I usually retie mine a couple times a day to make sure it doesn’t crease.

yep

i leave them tied on a hanger…lazy yes, but i rarely wear them

+1

I used to do this back in highschool and I remember leaving one tied for like a year, it was wrecked.

Always untie after every use.

I’m going to untie mine now. They’re only $30-50 ties, but I’d rather not ruin them.

Wow after reading this whole thread, theres a lot of lazy people. It takes a whole 30 seconds to tie… or a minute if you untie and re-adjust it.

Anywho there should be a second poll, what kind of knot are you.

I like to go with the half windsor.

I like the full windsor, but it depends some on the collar…I go with whatever looks right at the time.

if you tie with a 4 in hand, you are useless