For the men old enough to shave...

serious post:

i use a trimmer these days because im too lazy to do the razor thing anymore…

but i go to the barbor downtown ALOT and always get a legit ass beard trim and shave with a coat throat…

i’ve been doing this for years, but now it seems like it hurts like fucking hell and its so tough to shave with the coat throat blade now, I guess its cuz my hair is thicker but holly fuck man it feels like its ripping my skin the fuck open…

i never used to get cut or irratated either, but now its like i get cut a few times every time, no matter who is doing it… whatever cream or water they use doesnt make any difference… i dont bother sayin shit cuz i dont want to look like a bitch but it seems like everytime i go for a shave it hurts more and more…

what the fuck ? my cousion said maybe its because of thicker hair and the fact that skin now itches more is because its taking off layes of skin with that blade…

i dont know how true that is but i remember getting shaves way back even in india without a problem, smooth as hell… my mustache is nearly unbearable !

i dont get razor burn bumps tho ever

wtf???

The cheap ones seem to work just fine for me. Ive cut myself a few times but Ive also cut myself with more expensive ones.
The bleeding usually stops in a few minutes so its ok.

:ohnoes

sounds scary

Only you!:bowdown

Ive been using the fusion and actually the other day I was looking for a new one…ill have to check this one out!

^

Singh, youre a pussy.

/Thread! :lol

fuck shaving
/thread

Big plus one.

♪ ♫ “I’m a lumberjack, and I’m okay” ♫ ♪

Shaves real nice, but still nicked my neck a bit. Every razor with 5 blades does it to some extent. I’ll try it a few more times though. The flip up part for trimming is awesome.

I’ve actually been nicked less than I was with my Mach 3.