for those that hate Kilbuck Twp cops as much as i do..

http://www.kilbuckpolice.us/

they have a guestbook. :cool:

they can probably trace anything posted on there

Originally posted by dg11
they can probably trace anything posted on there

:rofl:

and do what? come to your house and arrest you for posting something on their website?

it depends how vulgar it is…it is a public board

this is what i posted, wonder if it will actually post or not…

name = mike hunt
e-mail= smellyhunt@hotmail.com

title: Thank you so much mr police officers!

Thank you so much for using unsuspecting motorsits to line the coffers of your respective townships with tons and tons of our money. I feel so much safer knowing that the strip of 65 bewteen Kilbuck and Dixmont is so safely guarded. You all deserve medals for your heroic deeds! Congratulations, and keep that revenue generating machine goin at full speed!

Originally posted by dg11
it depends how vulgar it is…it is a public board

well, as long as you dont make any threats or anything, i dont see what they could do.

:rofl: I just lost a buck… to myself!

I deteled your post Mike Hunt.

Originally posted by Darkstar

name = mike hunt

Thank you so much for using unsuspecting motorsits to line the coffers of your respective townships with tons and tons of our money. I feel so much safer knowing that the strip of 65 bewteen Kilbuck and Dixmont is so safely guarded. You all deserve medals for your heroic deeds! Congratulations, and keep that revenue generating machine goin at full speed!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Originally posted by Darkstar

name = mike hunt

:frowning: my house to bellevue:bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: