for those that have quit smoking...

while modern medicinal technology advances, the malpractice statutes in this country will prohibit You from being able to recieve treatment.

Thankfully, this means that You’ll die.

Non evasive cancer treatment ftw…

uggg, id rather chew on inner ass

Just start thinking how you are the cigarette companys bitch. And the cigarette company is a dude. You dont wanna be any dudes bitch do you?

Therefore, if you dont quit, you are gay.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news man.

Hhahahaa!! I don’t know how people get hooked on smoking to begin with. It’s the nastiest habbit besides anal-filching…

best method = cold turkey. I quit a few times. Everybody I hang out with is a smoker. Then I saw Norm McDonald’s appearance on Dennis Miller’s HBO show a few years back…he associated cigarettes to a little white cock that you suck 20 times a day for 5 minutes at a time. I know I’m no cocksucker.

lmao and that and albinos comments :lol: :lol: :lol:

funny shit

still going strong :tup: had a few weak moments today, but havent given in thus far

I know that feeling :bloated:

I set a new date myself, NYE is my last night.

Because… I was supposed to quit last NYE, which obviously never happened. I’m disgusted with myself that a year later, I’m still at it. It’s essentially boiled down to me being angry that I haven’t been able to stop successfully. As far as the actual process, I still fucking enjoy it.

as a tip wash ALL your clothes. Some friends that have quit instantly notice the foul smell of smoke on their clothes when they come back from a bar or wherever and that seems to help reinforce the will to not smoke.

congrats to all that have :tup:

I quit a bunch of times, started when I was 15, worked in a restaurant. Marb Reds, Marb Lights, Camel Lights, eventually to P Funks…

Finally quit with my girlfriend (supposedly) on Dec 23rd 2004. It was 4 days after my 21st birthday, talk about intense, finally go to all the bars legally, and told myself I would not smoke. Going out and getting wasted and not smoking was not as hard as I thought it would be. Working the dinner rush as a waiter, then wanting to go out back for a smoke killed me though. I found always having a cold beverage helped me, like a mt dew or something. Also, gum for the fact that after I would eat, I would smoke, then so I didnt smell I always chewed extra (neon yellow) spermint gum. So after eating I would skip the smoke and just have my gum. It was hard as hell as I didn’t smoke weed like most of my friends etc so they would be smoking all sorts of shit around me. The gay part in all this is that my gf still smokes occasionally from what I know. Never around me, but I can totally call her out on it cuz when you quit you smell it like no other. Changing her oil today was classic, look down to open the hood latch in her DSM see a nice pile of ASH on her floormat. I was like thanks for continuing to lie to me becky, and why do you have to smoke in the DSM… it clearly smokes enough on its own already.

I have had a few ciggs in the year, only when I was completely wasted though, which I know is no excuse at all. On vacation in old forge, this summer I had a few. At the local bar ive had a couple, and on Halloween night I was downtown in Rochester and I one. But once you quit for a while, it will not even seem like you ever smoked its soooo weird. Good Luck

PS pay attention to TV commercials, there have been two NYS gotta quit commercials on. The first was a sagitital section of the forebrain (I am a bio major, so yes im technical) anyways in a 38 year old smoker there was a blood clot. When they cut the cerebrum blood just gushed out, there was a clot the size of a nickel. Also, the grosser one was a section of the aorta (main artery carring blood away from your heart) out of the same 38 year old. They started sqeezing it and all this gross puss like goopy stuff drained outta the artery, it was the nastiest thing I ever saw in my life.

this is really true… your jackets and coats are probably the worst since they get cleaned very rarely…

I chewed up a pack of trident every couple days… the last cigarette I tried to have got about 2 drags in and tossed out the window…

good luck

heh… no shit, my parents have a house up there :tup:

thanks for the advice guys. Yesterday was kind of harsh earlier in the day, but after a while… honestly, I didnt even really want one. I did, but it was out of force of habit I think more than anything.

I dont think this is going to be as hard as I thought. Thanks for the support too :slight_smile:

::grouphug::

:tup:

Thank you for the funniest post I have read in a while.

Seriously though, good luck to everyone that is quitting.
I seriously, seriously hope that everyone quits.

thanks brother :tup:

We stay on the channel between old forge pond and first lake.