For those who were in or near my car saturday

was anyone under the hood at all? I had probably the most uncommon thing happen to me last night. My upper rad hose just fell off the rad neck, the hose was not split nor was the clamp loose or broke. An upper rad hose doesn’t just fall off or slip off like that unless someone fucks with it. I really doubt anyone of you would do that to me i just want to make sure it wasn’t an accident if one of you was under my hood.

I lost all my coolant and the temp light came on for about 45 seconds till i was able to pull over, pooped the hood and the hose is just chillin there off the rad, stuck it back on and redid the clamp and filled it back up.

bummer, i did it :smiley:

j/k

i dont think anyone poped your hood

nahh cutty u know we wouldnt do that to ya ! maybee it was the 100 mph run i took it to that forced that coolant to move faster than ever b4 :smiley:

Could have been one of those fluke deals, Did this happen last night.

Originally posted by oneslowbowtie
Getting love advice from Slowcamaro is like getting you appendix taken out with a chain saw

nope, we were just in the driver seat.

Could have been one of those fluke deals, Did this happen last night.

Getting love advice from Slowcamaro is like getting you appendix taken out with a chain saw

it had to be a fluke, it happend right where the ft duq bridge connects to the parkway. I know u guys wouldn’t do it on purpose. By the way mike, i get to drive the TA now since you were doing burnouts with my snow tires on and it fucking snowing today.

Originally posted by Cutty
isince you were doing burnouts with my snow tires on and it fucking snowing today.
:rofl::rofl:

lol well if i get drunk u better drive the TA !!

Originally posted by BlkP42E
:rofl::rofl:
x:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ,dont u remeber beth playing with ur hose???:smiley:

yeah if she don’t wanna talk to me i can thank all of you. :mad:

Originally posted by Cutty
yeah if she don’t wanna talk to me i can thank all of you. :mad:
your welcome!!!:smiley:

Originally posted by Pewterss
your welcome!!!:smiley:
:wtf: