for us that went to flash light drags

Rule#1 NEVER TELL, True hombres arnt scared to say whats under the hood because it takes a real racer to admit theres always something faster/better/quicker/ligter on the road

:bigok:Okay you convined me it’s a…(dramatic pause) V8. maybe

So Jim, is it yes or no? I was not trying to be disrespectful but am throwing out the challenge. I checked with Micah and he’s up for it. If you must race on the street then you will be racing me driving his car. If that’s the case then it will cost you more to play.

Your choice… I’m thinking your chances will be better at the FLD’s against Micah

Either way bring cash…

Got to drive your own car. Street racer rule#2. mike you should know this stuff.

how many rules do you have till you actually back up your bs. there is about 4 people that called you out in this thread and all you have is bullshit excuses

it is nice out now can meet you tonight!

just admit you bought a camaro, 305,tpi with all them late 80’s high performance goodies painted it flat black put a autometer monster tach on it with a tard light so big you could see it from space, 4’’ cowl to make room for coolness, maybe a b&m shifter and then installed an 8 point cage just so you didnt have to carry extra people in you car to “slow you down”?

Street Racer rule #3 be a professional bullshitter

Jim, again, not trying to be disrespectful but I’m beginning to think you haven’t street raced much… I have driven cars owned by others numerous times in unsanctioned acceleration contests. In fact, when involved in this type of activity many years ago in another state, very few owners actually drove their own cars. Of course they were counting brief cases full of c-notes and not the chump change we’re talking about here.

Will your car be ready by May 9th or not? I know you can put a sticker on it so as long as you have street tires and a full exhaust why not take it to the FLD’S?

what says i can"t get my buddys 500+ inch nitrous injected firebird to race? Damn kids any how.

street racer rule#4 make excuses and never actually race.

Jeff’s got the right idea! I’ll be up for about another 10 minutes. Want to meet out on rt 19? I can be at Cal’s in about 10 minutes.

I’ll run ya for a c-note.

Yes or no?

no locations

make it three yards motherfucker and we will have ourselves an automobile race

(case of beer works)

and what was done to this mustang??? and are you saying that your “girls” cars are slow?

Mike you know as well as I do if you can’t drive you shouldn’t race it. As far as May 9th you won’t find me there if I’m gonna spend money to run on a track I want a slip to learn with. I raced a LOT on the street and on the track. Missed Indy by 3 points in '97. I might not have been with the “elite crowd” but I was fast enough to get by. Idrove my cars everyday to work, out at night, different towns and tracks. Butler, New Castle, Salem, Pittsburgh, Charlette, Rocking ham, Moorseville, Columbus, drove it no trailer. for an everyday driver it was the fastest around. EVERYDAY DRIVER from late Feb. to early Nov.:burnout: I’ll catch up with you one day on the street:blue:

Sorry mike I missed you last post It’ll take me 30-45 min. to get there you bringing your mopar?

Big block that’s my favorite movie.

?? Jeff - I hope I didn’t make you mad too?

Oh well, Looks like no race with NDA8001 tonight or on May 9th…

Sorry if I offended anyone, just trying to have some good old fashioned fun.

Good night!

figured you would know what i was talking about

I’m outta here planned is never fun on the scene spur of the moment is always a challenge.

only street RULE is run what u brung & hope u brung enuff!!! now lets GET IT ON!!!

x2. This NDA8001 guy sounds like Jason Statham in Transporter with all his ‘rules’.

Oh man I want in