For women! How to unlock your car with a tennis ball

lol…not trying to intentionally offend anyone!

And this guy ^^^ lmao

LOL… WHY in the hell do people believe in youtube…

or why do people make up shit on youtube…

haaa… luckly is doesn’t work… or all our cars would be broken into…

O speaking of unluck call… has anybody tried the unlocking car with key fob on cell phone shit???

Maybe its just me but the 240 is pretty much the easiest car I’ve ever had to break into. 20 seconds to bend a coat hanger and less than 15 to insert and pull the lock. All this tennis ball screwdriver in the oven shit is just retarded.

ohhh Youtube.

this was on mythbuster its a myth doesn`t actually work

^^ yepp I was just about to say that lol. Such a dumb video

lol this came up with me and a few of my buddies while we were drinking and tried it…

didnt work,

then we all felt stupid for trying, oh well… haha

lol, this is extreme. some people will believe anything. And yea i know for the last 3 s13’s ive owned, each one i just took a slot screw driver and turned the lock. Lucky if it even took more then 5 seconds.

p.s. thats why i dont have door locks any more. Nissan just didnt have their head on straight the day they engineered the door locks.

The pro, if you ever loose your key, find a penny on the ground and presto, your in. lmao.

It does work… your just doing it wrong!

Myth busters actually had to crack that…

What ever these people are on I want some.

lol … if it has so much pressure to push into a door lock enough to turn a key lock and move the rod to hook and unlock … DAMMMMMMMM u can mount tires with a tennis ball… i invented it… il show u :wink:

HUMM, i hear it doesn’t work if your drunk… try again… haaa. j/k…

no worries me and co-workers tried the cell phone pop corn … did not work… and we felt like idiots… but was good waist of time at work…yip…yip.

Just like I have enough pressure to unlock a door with my pinky using the key… hell I should install tires with my PINKY!

omg youtube video time!!!

lol yeaaaaa do it on the track… no need for tire machines

that is almost as good the GF’s co=worker trying to tell her he has made a lawnmower run off tapwater…

I told her no F’n way, I’ll bring him a lawnmower and myself a 6er so I can laugh and be entertained for an hour or so…

lol saw this a couple of dys ago…

just use a brick… faster no?

It might work only on locks that work with air presure systems like the older VW’s 1998 and down Jettas and Golfs.

Keyword… Might! I’m not saying it will.

i used a brick to open my 240 once…dide the job pretty well

I came across this one too, and it does work mainly with factory alarms but only gives you a few extra meters of range using your body as an antenna. Not scientists saying your brain is making the remote do what you want… :S