Ever Locked Keys in Your Car Before?!

haha, alright guys… my bad for not making another key sooner for my winter car but seems like I locked my keys in the car#-o

but good thing is, that it’s on my driveway…the car is a 92’ Toyota Tercel DX, how can I “break in” the car lol.[-o<

Thanks.

Call a tow truck?
They have the tools for the job…

I wouldn’t suggest doing it yourself, you may break something…I did on my Integra :S

Ive got in to an accord with my house key and started my buddy ford tempo with some random key, even stated my buddys old civic lol, so If I were you I’d try orther keys BUT don’t force it, just move it around a little at a time and you’ll know if its working. and I bet it will… Trust

Fold a piece of paper or use a credit card, and slide it across the side of the door opposite to the door jambs. A buddy of mine use to “break into” my jetta for jokes.

Either that, or find someone else with a Tercel or Civic (EG or older model) key. Almost identical cut.

If you have CAA they’ll unlock it for free. Not sure what the fee is if you don’t, probably worth less than the hassle of breaking into the car.

Too bad it wasn’t a 240, it’s almost as easy to break into them as it is to unlock the door with the key.

^ shhhh not the precious 240s! :slight_smile:

thanks a lot guys, I’ll try out those methods, I also hear some cars can get hacked with a flat head screwdriver lol.

I’ll keep you guys posted.

if u know someone with a slim jim that would be ur best bet. the coat hanger dosent really work. slide it between the window, and the door, its shouldnt be too hard, ive done it on my 89 accord.

^ how will a slim jim help??http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQjdHUX2T4c
LOL

noooo just slide a hangar down and pop the hatch and enter though there shit it’s the turdcell mmmmybad shoulda read

yo gur i’ll do 4 for u

everyone should have a set of jigglers

Ever Locked Keys in Your Car Before?!

nope

^ watch out cuz you might become apart of the statistic someday lol;)

lmao…Nelson, it’s the TURDcel remember, no hatch play here unfortunately.

Tomorrow should be the try all, end all…too dam cold once the sun’s fallen.

i know you don’t wanna go to dealership…but Toyota parts department and give them your VIN# they may find the key code and cut you a key…but shit… CAA will cost as much and may even be free if you use your freinds CAA account

ive done this too many times…luckily…its way to easy to get in through the sunroof in my car…

ya bro, I tried that but Toyota Woodbridge in particular stated, they only have their car database till 97’ the earliest as of now since they just refresh it and such. So I wasn’t in luck but…this just in, my dad’s friend has CAA and they’re getting it fixed right now as I type so fortunately I’m covered! phew!

**Thanks alot guys, problem solved :slight_smile:

No broken sunroofs or windows? Where’s the fun?

SOFT! :stuck_out_tongue:

p.s. I hope you had a spare key cut lol

a slim jim is thin piece of metal made to pop door locks. so i think that will help

haha, it’s figured out brotha!:cool:

& yes, my dad’s making 2 sets of keys now as I advised earlier when we had purchased it lol.

^^^ dude where’s the fun in that just have some beers buds and coat hangar’s and have fun all u need is buds, booze, and determination if that fails more booze