+1 for skinny people

12:30am friday morning, like the last half hour, i just got in from this.

i park the car at my place, my black hatch daily driver, get out of the car and lock it.

take two steps away from the car and realise i locked my keys inside and cant get into my house.

i called CAA because i live next door and i saw the truck dropping off another car so i figured it would only be 10 minutes.

i got impatient anyways, so i climbed on top of the car and dug my fingers into the sunroof liner and pulled it up just a hair, then i stuck one finger under the catch it. the sunroof comes up about a half inch.

just enough of an opening to stick my fingers in and release the latch at the back of the sunroof… profit = about 8 inches

and we all know 8 inches is plenty

i took my shirt off and dove in head first and managed to unlock the door and get the keys out of the ignition.

at this point i call CAA and told the operator that i got the keys out but that i am stuck in the sunroof at my torso.

she asks me if the driver still needs to come and help me.

i stop for a minute… slide a couple more inches of my body through the sunroof and tell her i’ll be fine and hang up the phone.

the tricky part was getting my legs through because the sunroof wants to close and i have to use my hands to hold me up so i cant prop open the sunroof.

it hurt a ton and i was wearing all new clothes which will need to be washed but i got the keys out and settled on to my computer as the CAA truck drives past on the street.

cliffs:

i am awesome

btw before you point out that i can remove the sunroof entirely i tried but i couldnt get it from the angle i was at because i couldnt see anything.

also, the latch to the sunroof was not tightened, i think the last person that tok it off didnt put it back in properly because it tightens up now… maybe i should leave it loose though in case this shit happens again…lol

Too bad this wasn’t caught on some security camera… I would have totally paid for that footage.

what a coincidence, i was just thinking of you in that predicament.

That is an intresting situation to be caught in for sure, i would of loved to be a fly on the wall while you were breaking in thru the sunroof

:smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

lmfao good story, that made my day.

If only a cop would ahve driven by at that time… That could have been a funny situation.

Even moreso.

Haha, oh man, glad it worked out for you. I was stuck in a similar predicament, but I had left my windows a tiny bit open, so I used a coathanger to unlock the car. Lucky for me this was infront of my gf’s building, so that’s why I managed to get one.

lol…thats halarious, but why didnt u do that on the side windows ?? :-k

thats the worst, when you get new clothes dirty. i feel for you bingo.

Solarian…is your avatar from Katamari Damacy?

Probably the most fun video game ever created!!!

i had rolled the windows up and the seals are good, i didnt want to mess with them.

i thought it was hilarious while it was going on.

Yup! Great King of All Cosmos FTW!

LOL, you must rebuild the stars after i got drunk and destroyed them all…The one discouraging thing about that game is how much eh makes fun of you :lol:

katamari is the shit…on PSP

i gotta try this game.

You can fit in through the sunroof?!?

How big are you?

I can hardly fit in a 240sx let alone slip through a sunroof

(I guess my view is a little skewed coming from the 6’2 245 pound football player)

If the sunroof didn’t work…Bing would have just crawled under the hood and entered the cabin through one of the wiring grommets.

Truth be told, the movie was almost called “Honey, I shrunk the Bing” before that bastard Rick Moranis came along.

Haha

I heard something similar when my brother locked the keys in his car.

“How’d you manage that Alistair”

"I snuck out through the f@#$ing exhaust :evil: "

But seriously, is Bing like 5 feet tall and 98 pounds or something? I can’t even imagine how in the hell ANYONE could sneak in through a half open sunroof

i swear scotty

but i still have my green adidas from like 2 weeks ago and they still look brand new its sick

you just gotta be careful

if i was bing i would have gotten naked and then put on my superman underwear that we all know he has and flown through that shit