I need to break into my own car..

okay so heres how stupid i am…i leave my car alarm on and put the car in storage…and door locks do not work nither does the trunk…and my battery has died…i have no way to get into my car to pop the hood to change the battery… :oops: so …i need to either find a way to open the hood without useing the release…or find a non-damageing way to break into my 240…so …anyone know how to do it? i wouldthink poping the hood is easyier…but …im findingit hard to find how lol…i need help! :roll: :cry:

yeah hold up someone lets post it up how to break in a 240 call CAA

i have no idea waht that says…

but the best way is to just peel back the window a bit and pop the lock…

240 is the easiest thing to get into…

GT

use teh keys? just cause u have an alam and a key fob doesent mean the mechanical lock wont work.or yes it does i just re-read your post, do what gt says, get a coat hangar and a shoe horn, slide the shoe horn inbetween the glass and door to spread it, then try and grab the lock with the hook on the coat hangar.

how come there is nothing mentioned about keys?

i said we should post it up how to break in a 240

[quote=“GTChampion”] door locks do not work nither does the trunk…

[quote]

Thanks for all your help an Pms…im going to try after work tomaorw and ill post if im sucsessful lol …its to dark to do it right now hope this works :slight_smile:

take a coathanger, bend it straight with a hook on the end, shove it at the back side of your window between the rubber and the glass, reach inside the car, than undo the locking thing and open the door with the door handle! la di dahh!

you could undo the hood latch mechanism through the bumper…

works better on S13B’s…

easiest way. 30 seconds. get crafty dude

look up from under the bumper and push the cable that operates the latch and pop goes the hood… easy as shit unless you have a FMIC

Am I missing something here… how the hell would you unlock the door once you stick the coat hanger in the window? The door locks and unlocks horizontally (not up and down), you have to use A LOT of pressure to lock and unlock it, and it’s a smooth shape so there’s no way to hook to it.

are you kidding me, if you cant open the door and you need to ask us… you should definately call caa…

s13 is probably the quickest easiest car to break into in the world.

go look at ur door locks agian buddy. its simple.

go look at ur door locks agian buddy. its simple.[/quote]

I’m aware of what my locks look like, thanks. I even have a pic:

See you have to pull the lock towards the inside of the car to open it, I don’t see how u can do that with a coat hanger. I can’ even imagine it being able to hook the lock let alone be able to somehow pull it horizontally.

ive done this countless times, and im sure alot of other 240 owners have.
i really dont understand why you think its so difficult.

this is what you do, ok?

would you like diagrams on how to break into any other cars?

SL500, GT3, M3… :wink:

OOOOooOoOOO memmememeee i want to learn how to break into a M3 … my frd has a M3 and i wanna steal it… SL500 wouldnt b bad either or any other expensive car plz… a diagram would b nice…

If you need to ask you should go sit in the corner. And never come out. This is the most stupid thread ever. Please Mods delete this thread before some other stupid people who can’t figure out how to break into a car especially one of ours reads this thread and finds out. Lowers are chances of getting robbed greatly.

I locked myself out of my S14 once, and easily broke into it, not knowing what i was doing.

Not very secure cars.