Ever Locked Keys in Your Car Before?!

^ I got an idea bro…let’s try that on your car next time with that technique haha :wink:

cept we’ll do it in the warmer months just for jokes instead of freezing our hands off!
I say the next time we role into the Wasaga Parking Lot Area lol

old gm keys open 240 doors like from those old cargo vans.

I think I locked myself out of my 240 once while it was running. Thankfully I was at my home and had my spare key. I always have both keys on me now, not really because of that though.

i broke into my 240 about 6 times with a screwdriver and a flathead, i broke into my oms neon once with same tools, and my buddys cavalier with same tools…wasn’t so fortunate with the G20 tho they make that car so theres no window play lol.

i mastered the art of the coat hanger takes about 3minutes now lol, a cop even pulled up beside me once!! by the Civic Center black creek and eglington i think, He helped me after I explained that my locks didnt work lol. the only 1 Decent cop Ive ever met.

lol He helped you? Now that’s funny. Did you have to prove it was your car afterwards?

lol, that’s crazy man, luckily now I have 3 spares, 1 in my wallet, 1 in my house, and one with my dad.

The CAA guy put something that he pumped to make room between the window and the door and secured it with staples, then he popped the latch inside and Voila! :slight_smile:

its a tercel why did you lock it?

^ these days, you never know :wink:

lmao this happened to me two years ago in my old winter car. The car had manual locks, so I was in habit of coming in and out of the car quick… so every time I go out I automatically lock by hand the door (as the car didn’t have remote).

So the sad part is… this happened to me TWICE. One with my wife at the mall… and another at work lmao… owned twice by myself.

The first time we called my brother in law he came and took antenna off car and broke in LMAO… it was a classic moment, we were breaking into my own car at a mall parking lot… since it was in Etobicoke the golden part was lotsa black guys going WTF jaws to the floor like… “HELL NO I DID NOT JUST WITNESS THIS!” Straight out of a movie w.t.f moment.

Anyways it was kinda cool I learned how to break into my own cars lmao…

Second time… I was pro, except retarded, I forgot something at the office and left the car on with e-brake… but locked… spent a while until I found some hangers or whatever to break into the car.

Lesson learned: think.

Owned.

haha this happened to me when i first got my car, just used my sunroof to unlock my door, found like a thin piece of wood.

Coathanger down the door jamb. There’s always a mechanical linkage, whether it’s power locks or not. Just be gentle with getting in the weather seal so you don’t fuck it up. Tow truck usually charges $60+ for an unlock.