Ford 302 = Weak???

thats because the 4G63 has been in the states for more than 15 years

yeah but smokey doesnt stunt

who stunts? i dont stunt

correct, you "TRY"to stunt

and when you say try, you mean watch horsepower TV and drink tang!

I just spit Cherikee red all over my computer screen at work…

question, where did tang ever coem from? i guess its something a vdubb owner knows about

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: i laughed when i posted it.

quik- don’t remember… todd and i were jackin you one day and it came up.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: at That & chads avatar

so tang came out instead of jizz when you were jacking? thats fucked up

gotta get the premix tang so its the right consistancy

shut up you were sniffing Shags shoes last night…

:puke:

i dont’ consider a reworked oil gallaried, cryo-treated setup to be “stock” neither shep, rau, glazer, or busher run “stock” blocks they’re all chryo treated reworked setups

who gives a FUCK what 4G63 3po rdd2 c 3po Makes:rolleyes:
read the thread topic

Ford 302 = Weak???

they are still a block that originally came out of a normal, production 1990-1992.5 Talon, Eclipse, or Laser. They may be reworked, oil gallaried, and cryo-treated, but they are still stock blocks.

If anyone is thinking birthday present for Darkstar, they should be thinking about buying stock in the company that makes Black Velvet.

most blocks at that level (non-top fuel setup) would retain the stock blocks…actually i’m not 100% sure on the rules for top fuel but i would imagine there’s probably something in there about production blocks considering they’re limited to 5xx CI anyway. (or something like that)

i can’t think of a single nhra or ihra car that wouldnt have a stock cast block, even the hondas and their aluminum ones are probably stock castings (although sam would know more about that than i would)

there are aftermarket blocks for Hondas. Not sure how much they are used though. There are plenty of aftermarket blocks for domestics.

http://www.jbp-pontiac.com/products/engines_assemblies.html