Ford GT wrecked in WNY

Truth. The car is sitting in Pro-Oils shop tucked away right now. My father works there. Tony, let someone take the car to a show…he was an asshat in it…and apparently was going a high rate of speed when he downshifted into 2nd by mistake, thus causing him to lose control. Driver is pretty fucked up…had his kid in the car…kid bit tongue putting a whole through it.

As for tony, he isn’t that upset…he has plenty of $$ and plenty of cars to go around.

Any idea what Tony is doing with the car? Not that I could buy it, but I’d hate to see one of these go to waste, but the picture shows it’s obviously a lost cause…

according to my dad, insurance co will probably take it…though he offered it to my dad for a crazy cheap price…(they are good friends)…to which my dad said “what the hell am i going to do with a ford?” LOL…i smacked some sense into him and told him if he gets the opportunity to buy it, jump on it. there is way more $$ in parts than what he would pay for it.

I wouldn’t even look at you bad if you put the drivetrain in your 57. Serious. I’d rock that.

yikes at the picture. glad they seem to be ok.

yeah wow…

don’t even know what to say about that… terrible all around.

Lol that was the first thing I told him…he laughed. I said I was dead serious lol

Probably the one at the marilla car show last year.

Must be a Ford thing.

Thats a shame :frowning: I too like them Ford GT’s.

wow im pretty sure a few people died in this accident and this is like the third or fourth time i have seen this posted in threads way to be mature :wtf:

From my site:

This appeared in the Sunday Observer. “Details on Rt 60 accident released”

According to the State Police in Fredonia, Dwayne Clark, 38, of Versailes Rd, Irving, was traveling at a high rate of speed Wednesday around 8:30 pm when his vehicle hit a ditch and flipped end-over-end. Clark and a passenger, 8 year old Gabrielle Clark, were taken to Brooks Memorial Hospital.

Clark was later charged with speeding, reckless driving and moving from lane unsafely. Original scanner reports said Clark was driving a classic car, but state police said he was driving a 2005 Ford Mustang.

A photo was published in Thursday’s OBSERVER on page A 6."

The State Police are definitely wrong - the car was a 2005 Ford GT 40.