Forks of the credit..

hey guys i went down this crazy road called forks of the credit (think its by caledon off 50 or something)

any of u guys ever been down it… seems like the perfect road for some drift action if there wasnt so many goddamn houses on it id ask for a permit to close the road for a day(id make it a charity or something… anything just so i could rip down it legally without anyone pulling out into the road)

yeah thats what we need…

a bunch of retards baiting it out even more

OMG Are you serious???!!! /noooo waaay

Where is this place. It must be as cool as woodchucks held by Chuck Norris. If you go there again, please tell me so we can go and make a dori movie and post it on the internet. People will love it, then we can make an event there for like drifting and fishing or something.

drifting and fishing sounds pretty damn good to me… spark a bbq… im down

http://jammin.jshost.ca/mark/Misc%20Pics/tsuchiya.gif

hey, i found out today they close the entire road sometimes for car commercials so id imagine regular people could close it… its something youve really gotta see… its like the drift tracks they have in japan… up and down huge hills with one wrong slip and ur done hills… not like our pussy flat tracks here in canada… u guys just dont like real competetion to your drifting skill… anyone can drift a flat track… throw some gravity in there and youll be surprised by how much you suck.

Alright Cryptic, let’s see you drift every corner on forks of the credit then…

… one day i will… maybe not today… and tommorrow’s not looking so hot… but one day…

What we have here is what is commonly known as sarcasm. What the OP doesn’t understand is that everyone and their grandma is aware of the road, and so are THE COPS. Welcome to 4 years ago.

^^lol
nevermind how much we pay to have that road closed when we do use it for comertials then on top of that we end up paying everyone who live their for the use of drive ways and for the noise/inconvinians hell it cost a production close to 2000.00 just to park my grip truck on the street then you have about 6 more 18 wheelers or 10 ton trucks.
long and short I dont think you will be affording it anytime soon sorry
not to burst you bubble I also think you would have a hard time getting in to talk to the permit office with out a production company backing you as a locations manager.

Mael

fucked my coupe up there. yepppppppppp

while trying to keep up with me! :smiley:

seriously though, this site needs a screening process like ziptied. seems like these wannabe drifter idiots keep banging each other and spawning more of the same.

Stay off that damn road, they spent the better half of a 2 years already re-routing it because of the idiots that go riping around it.

Find some other place to drive.

If not, call me when you crash, i’ll walk the 5 min and laugh.

5 min? i thought you lived downtown…

or otherwise in kitchener…?

whats the deal mate

^^^ Matt walks fast

yea really fast

The wife owns 60 acres of farm at hwy 10/old baseline road. the credit river runs right through the property.

I spend most my free weekends up there in the summer. The tools on bikes and in rice rockets get annoying fast.

http://z.about.com/d/phoenix/1/0/r/K/tumbleweeds01.jpg

http://cache.eb.com/eb/image?id=65448&rendTypeId=4

I live 5 minutes from that road in the summer. You are an idiot if you majorly speed / attempt to “drift” down it for the above reasons, end of story.