Formal Application for a Pittspeed Variance

In the case of Darkstar v. Fagb00bz, I think it has been established that, in the interest of the general community, certain 31337 members can, without detrimental harm to the general Pittspeed populous, operate outside of the boundaries of the TOS, as it pertains to the whoration of subforums, unprovoked personal attacks, and all actions designed and delegated to the defagification of Pittspeed.com.

On the heels of this landmark decision, it is hereby formally requested that on Dar K. Star, a Pittspeed member whose distinction and good standing has served well innumerable members of said online community, be allowed to operate with impunity when handling noobs, faggot noobs, gigantic douche canoe noobs, pussies, retards, pathological liars, wanna-bees, ricers, car club members, and Fshowcars.

This action will benefit this community greatly, and we request that this matter be approved with much haste.

Sincerely,

Dewey, Cheetum & Howe
Legal Representation
Dar K. Star, Inc.

retard 1.25 /10

I would rather hang up the picture of you in a bath tub at work to look at everyday than to ever open this thread again. You get a negative -10/10

i think you would

-.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001/10

defagification :rofl: +1 lol

tl;dr

:rofl:

:rofl: Nice.

I want my minute back.

:blah:

you and me both

I should have known better than to open a dorkstar thread

:rofl:

hismomswallowedhisbestparts

its not really much of a secret anymore that you lost your weight by running 26-48 hour long pud pounding sessions while looking at that picture.

whaddaya know? Some of the very people I was speaking of!

I bet pewter’s next post is

Darkstar Pewter 09-08-2008 Permanent Never Forever [Lift Ban]

pooter loves me.

yet, you love the cock.