formula for figuring out ETs and speeds

just curious to see what the formula is for figuring out ETs and speeds when only able to get a certain part of the slip.

i know that this will be a ballpark figure since some vehicles are topend friendly and some are bottom end friendly.

http://www.taboospeedshop.com/calculators.htm

not what i was looking for but did tell me i was making 285 rwhp in the truck and my truck stock is listed at 285 crank

i read it rong i’ll search around

holy shit that hp calculator is pretty dam accurate 3660 lbs 110 mph trap speed 380 @ the rear wheels is correct !!!

It can’t be that close because I’m putting around 390 at the wheels and I trapped 117.61 and my race weight is around 3650-3670.

it has it set for 20 % drive train loss maybee a manual only has 10 ? i dunno but it was right in my case or dam close

it has it set for 20 % drive train loss maybee a manual only has 10 ? i dunno but it was right in my case

holy double post batman.

i used this same type of calcuator before and told me the same results. i got a freak for a truck. mods are K&N filter kit and catback with stock HP at 285 crank and it showed 342 crank and 285 Rwhp.

I came up with 234hp at the wheels and 281hp at the crank for my 305 powered truck. ??? maybe

Stop the car, get out, and walk up to the dude handing out the slips. Tell him you only got half and would like the rest of it. :booty:

smartass :finger2:

says i have 512 crank hp… lol

376 at the wheels and 452 at the flywheel. :dunno:

no

tack it to the track…stop bench racing

I bet it’s close to that. :slap:

this formula is for 20% loss which is about what a auto has

what are your mods again?

you cant bench race, or race at the track. Why dont YOU shut the fuck up?