Fuzzy math.

Using one of those 1/4 mile calculators, it says that if I lost 50lb, I’d go from 17.1 to 16.95. That can’t possibly be right, can it?

need weight of vehicle + driver and approximate HP

they say that 100lbs off is .1 off your ET so 50lbs would be .05 off. So with that said it should be 17.05 then.

that figure is for the average weight car. now lets go to the other extreme. a motorcycle. 100 lbs is going to be alot more then .1 because its alot higher ratio.

if you go from 400=>300 lbs on a bike you just changed 25% thats alot more effect on the time then if you go from 4000=>3900 thats only 2.5% so it might be true with a car that you can put in your pocket when you go to the mall.

Heres what you need to do.

1. Throw away ET calculator.

2. Take your car to PRP.

Fixed

Originally Posted by 1320
Heres what you need to do.

1. Throw away ET calculator.
  2. Take your car anywhere but PRP.
  3. Lose 50 lbs then take car back #2 location

fixed again

Someone give me a time and place after 10/12 and I’ll do it. Let me know how much it’ll cost.

Oct,15 - Saturday - Test N Tune w/Gambler’s Race
Gates open at 12 Noon
Test N Tune 1 - 6 PM, Plus Gambler’s Race

15bucks.

i’m in. can i follow someone out?

yeah you can follow me

its simple to get out there… you take 22 till you run into it!

werd, money. IB21.8

never launched a car before… i’ll bet i get some beautiful reaction times.

reaction times don’t affect 1/4 times

then i’ll guess 17.5

:hsdance:

I’m confused. I thought this was a car forum/club. Does this kid even like cars? I mean… Driven a Reno, and never launching a car? :stick: :kekegay:

you thought wrong fool!

Drag racing was never my thing.

I had a Mazda 323 with Corksport strut and sway bars, Eibach Pro-Kit springs, Tokico HP shocks, et cetera… 90 whopping horsepower, but the car handled insanely.

Having to drive 40k+ miles per year makes it difficult to own anything fast.

please STFU

be like the rest of us and buy more than 1 fuckin car. :rolleyes: