Formula Kartways times

Hey, went go-karting for the first time today, to Formula Kartways (everyone said it’s good) with my work crew. It was sooooo much fun, I’m definitely going again next week or the week after. Took awhile to get used to the kart, but I ended up enjoying myself. Couldn’t keep my damn tail in check, kept sliding out everywhere, and I ended up running a best of 35.90 I was second from my party, the first guy ran a 35.07, and he ended up calling me out for next week, he claims he can lap me in a 20 lap run.
What kinda times do you guys run? I just wanna have a number in my head to shoot for, so I can kinda tell if I’m getting good or not.

Not sure if it was my fastest ever, but one of the good ones.

My fastest there was a 31.5 go on race the pros night. It’s the most fun!

my best is 33.49 on a regular arrive and drive night

Are the speed limiters different on a race the pros night? You guys have some pretty sweet times, I’m hoping to break into the 34s next time I go. Wish me luck haha.

I think they are tuned better on race the pros night. I haven’t gained much weight since then but my times on normal days or even SON meets aren’t that low. Usually high 33s low 34s on normal days.

we went the last 2 thursday…

last thursday my fastest time was 32.45 quickest of the nite

this thursday we went… my time was 33.04 average

fastest of the nite was a 32.88 set by shaun ( resident pro)

ill be going back in a week or 2 for a 3 hr nite driving school. should be fun.

GT

What time were you there on thursday? I was with the first group out, at like 7 o clock.

ah we dont go till just before close.

GT

That’s pretty smart, karts prolly grip a lot better, mine was sliding all over the place. Ah well, was fun as hell still :smiley:

we just dont like noobs there.

GT

You actually paying the 200 bux just to be tested? That is a rip…

My buddy Scott and I were going to enter that but the price was out of this world for those karts… and then after paying, might not even qualify…

I do like the enduros they have there… pretty good times.

no this is for the school/series not the testing.

im already past that stage.

lapping faster than the pro who does the school by half a second graduates you quickly.

lol

GT

Greg were you using the cheater kart again to go that fast ?..Oh no wait… that was Bing :lol:
He is still the SON champ …till next winter.

i think last time i went i did couple laps in the 32.xxx range…
but usually hops around the 33-34 range…
but havn’t gone in a while and lost the time slip alrdy…

whts going on here?

I did 32-33 on my first 20laps. I haven’t gone since. I want to go again but it gets quite costly hehe… i love it though. Just wish i could go faster, that it had a shifter and was a real track :stuck_out_tongue: