Formula LS1 v.s. BadAzz :Verbal Brawl XXLI (Nitrous used to be sweet)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/formulals1/nitrous.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/formulals1/nitrous1.jpg

That is all

i could have told ya that

o snap

Spraying nitrous into the air cleaner. Thats a great idea.

Shouldn’t Nitrous be sprayed after the MAF?

The nozzles go through the air filter

Dry Kits are before the MAF

ut ohz :tup: to the :tspry:…there better be a lot of racing this summer and onyxz32 better video tape all of it

through the air cleaner and into a puddle in the intake track. I think at some point being sneaky just isnt worth the problems from a poor installation choice. But thats just my opinion and opinions are like assholes.

How is the nitrous going to puddle when its a gas…

Fuel is what puddles in the intake on WET kits…this is a DRY kit.

Thanks for playing.

Regardless these pics are like 2 years old…I was just going through a box of car stuff I have.

i would imagine the maf in your car isnt a hotwire maf? cuz then i would imagine that it wouldnt like the cold gas sprayed on it

I believe GM MAFs ARE hot wire MAFs.

you can do a pre maf nos shot, just dont go too big :gotme: post-maf is the way to go though for biggeR shots.

meh dry kits are lame anyways…

to keep up with them damn 03/04 cobras plate kit or direct port is the way to go :lol:

:word: but you gotta have like 4 stages :smiley:

^^^ of just on the motor??? :rofl:

sherm - that was :gay: u got my hopes up

speaking of which i’ll have a plate kit for an LS1 abilable sometime soon

we did the same setup on that WS6 I worked on and got 420rwtq on like a 70 dry shot and that motor was whipped. From what i’ve seen thats a very common way to setup dry kits on LS1’s.

Sherm DO YOU STILL HAVE GREGS BOTTLE, HE KIND OF NEEDS IT.

I suggest you get it back to him

:word: :lol: :biglaugh:

Isnt that the same picture you posted up years ago? Does this mean when youve called me out, you wanna run your spray vs my NA? :lol: