Forum moderation - feedback wanted

Any comments are welcome.

I think everything is going good, I like how everyone is always on top of the price rule in the marketplace.

unlike some other forums you let guys joke around a little more, or get slightly off topic, before clamping down on it. tha’ts a good thing! makes this forum more fun.

The market place rules need to be enforced more.

x100

I like the way this forum is moderated, u guys only jump in when needed, which I saw once. It’s more laid back and very helpful. I think u guys are doing a great job :partyman:

I think we should ban that Deathby240 guy from moderating. :E :E

I think the mods are doing a good job. Some boards are a little too strict, and takes the fun right out of a message board.

MODS are doing a good job IMO

I think mods are doing a good job here. I hate forums that are on nazi lockdown all the time, but I also hate when there is no moderation and it turns into a flame war.

I’ve noticed most people here are pretty tolerant, even when someone posts something retarded that would cause them to be flamed like crazy on other sites, so that helps as mods don’t need to jump in as much.

Continue to intervene and edit posts when needed, but I wouldn’t ramp it up.

And I agree the marketplace is well taken care of, nice to have smartass or extreme lowball comments removed.

Is this where we hug some moderator nuts or what ?!

You always seem like a nice guy every time I see you, but on the forum you’re a total dick. Ease up on the attitude. Everyone one is sick of it.

I didnt know you were Dave’s online advocate.

and you can bet your ballsack on it that if he asked me in real life about what I think of his moderation, I would give the exact same answers.

You dont like it ? Dont fucking read it.

…hug some moderator nuts…

…you can bet your ballsack…

Bora sure talks about balls a lot for someone who claims to be straight… :E

I’m not getting many complaints on the moderation around here though. It seems as though we’ve struck a pretty good balance between edits and leniency.

Yup I think we have a good balance. We are planning to get a few more guys moderating, just because the forum is growing and we need more eyes to spot the problem posts - especially the spammers.

Just let me IP ban the fuckers

x2

Just to add to this, and because there was no announcement or anything, I am now a mod.

Done that. Many times. Doesn’t work unfortunately.