Forum Q

I am throwing this up in this section because well, I was not sure where else to ask. I am new to this forum and to be perfectly honest… not much of a forum junky considering how busy I have been.

My question for anyone that may know is this:

Why is everything reversed in terms of threads. The first post is at the bottom and on the last page, which to me is unlike any other forum I have ever been on.

It bothers me to the point I can see myself never going on here. I did some searching for a way to reverse the problem but I am not going to waste too much time on it.

Is this how it goes on shift518 or AM I A DUMMY and missing something very obvious?

:crazy:

Check your settings in User CP, on how to display threads/topics.

If you can’t find the solution, I’ll go through your profile and see what I can come up with.

Unless you’re from Australia you’re used to everything being upside down.

The rest of us see the forum in a typical layout with newest thread uptop, newest post on the bottom.

Welcome to Shift

Most forums nowadays are like that. If you want to change it, goto USER CP, click on EDIT OPTIONS on the left of the screen, scroll down to Thread Display Mode. Change as you see fit.

lol I have never had to do that before on any forum, EVER. Silly me.

Thanks.:thumbup:

:lock:

Oh I didn’t know we could change that.

Every VBulletin forum I’ve been on has them last post at the bottom.

Which is what I am used to and how I prefer to view threads. Now we know, and learning is half the battle.

welcome

We wholesale women fashion brand clothing, pls see http://picasaweb.google.com/toptopglobal, accept Paypal payment .