Forum Upgrades

how many calls and texts you will receive from people saying “ahhhh omg nyspeed is down!”

I saw the new layout on Josh’s phone. F’in SICK.

i use this like once a week now…aslong as its ready by class time next week, lol

Everyone clean up your biz! Lights out in 30min!

but im stuck at work for another 90 min :fu:

someone start a msn or yahoo chat or something

30 minutes is an approximate. I am waiting for a couple of answers and I will just randomly flip the switch when I get them.

You don’t have to go home, but you can’t stay here.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.massively.com/media/2008/12/closing-time.jpg

argh, I cant get ubrf to work. i think its bc i am on IE6

AIM chat … nyspeed … always been a fall back for you junkys

UBRF is just a ghost site. It does not work.

This site will be going down soon. I Have been working on the SON240sx backups, and NYSpeed is next. I just need to get an answer from our current host and BOOM gone.

All in all it looks pretty good…Not sure about the forum icons to differentiate, new and old posts.

looks great!

I have been tooling around with it for a little while…I like it.

Great job to all you guys for all your hard work and putting up with all our Bullshit. I hope those that do not recognize how important and how hard working these guys are to NYSPEED see that now.

:tup:

my biggest complaint so far is that you have to do twice as much vertical scrolling to see the same amount of content on the old board.

This is one of our known “issues” we are going to be shrinking some stuff to see if it flows a little better

Good work! Thanks for the custom title. lol

Will there be a possibility for a mobile version? This site is impossible to navigate on an iPhone, also some icons aren’t displayed I assume because they are flash?

great update! but still unable to login to SON! :slight_smile:

I’m sure the vast majority of us on here do take notice and appreciate the massive amount of work you guys have put into this and the site in general so far. You guys are obviously also trying to stay on top of all concerns as much as possible, which definitely contributes to a better board overall.

:tup: