Forums is SRS BZNS (split)

I keep saying this shit vlad cuz once it gets swaying towards a direction hard enough, it will go there and there is no stopping it

im not comparing shift to other forums, im comparing shift today to shift of a couple years ago… thats what im comparing to.

Fuck other forums, you know why they ban you for disagreeing with the staff? because they are faggots …and thats a personal attack up their asshole

never said other forums do it right , im comparing new shift to old shift.

AND im not even saying we are there yet , it still can be saved… im just saying we are heading there

im making noise and im not breakin no rules or gettin banned brah

everyone else is a bitch and dont know what they want , they will be the ones bitching later

It is up to vlad, damn fucking straight.

I DONT spend enough time on other forums because I dont need to do none of that shift, there is a reason why shift works locally and its pretty easy to see how.

For the racist shit, COOL lets ban ******

but not ban

habib
spik
Heeb
Hymie
Russki
Guido
Guinea
Mick
Yank
Cracker
Honky
Nip
Charlie
THICKLIPS
Porch Monkey
nigra / ***** / niggah / nigguh / nigglet or any of those
COOOON

or whatever else “OFFENSIVE” terms we got laying around.

ban all of them or none.

Ban all the terms or dont ban any…

thats just one example of how shit isnt run correct

as far as how i would deal with a situation with a member instead of banning them, i dont need to explain it, next time some crazy shit goes down with some faggot let me know and i’ll guarantee he makes an apology thread, if his fail is epic enough