forza - ARAB MONEY CONTEST

I saw you gifted me a car Singh. I accidentally deleted the message before opening it. Thanks though lol.

And yeah, I like that Veyron too, but I’ll gladly get rid of it for a few mill lol.

i cant get online :frowning:

That Range Rover looks like one I see in Clifton Park all the time and the driver is a white woman, not an Arab.

oh nice, you deleted the message, well im actually glad because i sent it to you by accident and that would of ruined everything if u did actualy get it, seeing that it was worth over 20 million and if u sold it you would of gotten over 10 million straight away and i was pissed when i accidently sent it to you and not my other account… but i was like fuck it whatever lololo

:rofl :rofl

Well then it all worked in the end :lol

By the way…you have so much Arab $$$ that you need two accounts? Forza bank made you open another account? :rofl

lol i have another account that sells the big money stuff and i promote both through evil ways lololololol

This thread is great but GT5 photomode owns whatever Forza’s sorry excuse is.
ewewewewewewewewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

GT>Forza

Now send me cars on GT5 faggot

GT5 was just released. Forza has been out since October of 2009.

Forza > GT5. You will shit bricks when you see Forza 4, to be released later this year (so same year at least as GT5).

I almost laughed

ew why are you ruining my arab money thread with poor texture quality GT5, look at the road texture and the curb, how lazy were they when they modeled and wrapped that stuff? it looks like the ps2 gt just upgraded a lil bit lololololol same game engine prolly LOL

idk man, between the jagged edges on the rendered models, the poor texture quality, and it being WAYYYYY newer than forza3… i have to say its hella disapointment

and none of those posted cars, gt or forza are arab money so GTFO BIATCH

Yeah, so many jagged edges :Idiots

that one is actually arab material, wrong game tho

My Veyron wasn’t Arabenough? :frowning:

so far the veyron is my fav i think, did you make the license plates yourself?

btw the dynamic reflection mapping on that ferrari is too low quality, they make it blurry to make up for the jagged edges it would have if you took out the blur on the reflection

you guys got competition from my other site , check the current first place whip

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad48/nsomnia_redline/Forza%203/Forza144.jpg

http://lamaperformance.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=6500&n=last#bottom

If Sean can post up a picture of our ARAB $ ride. Yall will love it. We are making more later.

take a pic with your fuckin phone if u cant gather the brain cells and neuretic energy to upload and post them online

Ahahahaha

:lol