Forza Horizon

Fixed.

I might be on later tonight. Cosseyowns.

I’ll be on after I eat these wings at Hooters. Prob on my bros gamer tag.

:rofl

:lol

Anyone stunting?

So, got an Xbox With kinect for us all to have phone bouncing around like retards

Picked up horizon for myself since all you fuckers play it… It’s kind of fun, but even with all the assits off it feels like the cars are on cruise control and your just giving them general guidance compared to Forza 4

Regardless its kind of fun, will be picking up Forza 4 too

:tbu

Gamertag? I’ll be on later today.

Oh yeah

OneShadyMofoInc as every single other fucking itteration of Shady with XXX number at the end or OneShadyMofo was already taken… fucking whores

:lol

Do you want my Forza 4? I won’t be playing it again.

have you tried to drive the bugatti eb110 with a fully worked veryon swap in it? the car is next to impossible to control at 230+

It’s the fastest car in the game though. If you can master it, you will OWN the speed traps.

game is fun for sure, i been playing a bunch my GT is: iTz JohnnyCakes

Just bought this yesterday… I know I’m late but I’m not big into games… Rys3dorph is the gamertag on Xbox 360

This game could not possibly suck harder.

Game was definitely very disappointing…

yes no tuning ,cars had even less engine swaps, graphics sucked, invisible walls all over. most of the cool cars required you to get the season pass at $40+ so game total cost is $100+ if you want all the goods.

alot of games do this now to get more $$$$.

forza 4 > horzion

yep. lots of cool shit happening on 4 too, lots of car mods coming out lol

Explain please? They’re adding stuff? I was on today for a little bit with Cossey. He’s a dirty fucking racer, shit lol.

nah, lots of people doing cool mods though, got an FD with 787B wheels on it tonight :rofl

I play often… gamertag is iinstiG8 if you’d like to add.