Four Loko

Some of the guys on here have seen me pregame, my tolerance is disgusting. I have these 4-shot shot glasses and my usual pregame is 4 to 5 of those. I can’t go out sober unless I’m trying to come home sober too, or drop $200 just on myself.

My thing went off

Phil was out in force that day. There was a walk off and everything.

Tremendous :tup:

I lol’ed out-loud in the computer lab

back ot: anyone listen to Rovers morning glory last week? They had deiter drinking 4loco’s on the air, after 2 his BAC was .2 something

Love me some 4loco, I want to try the new lemon lime flavor.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4111/5047753224_150e1947c4.jpg

had lemonade once and didnt care too much for that flavor. never tried any other flavors cuz im a beer guy and these things are really sweet.

I am a Joose guy myself.

:tup:

watermelon, or the og red are the least offensive imho

Watermelon is my fav! Lets smash a few and discuss the latest pushrod technology.

I sell that stuff at the store. People go crazy over that shit, me on the other hand never have or will touch it!

lol, in

WATERMELON JOOSE IS SO FCKIN DISGUSTING
i had to water it down lol, its way too sweet. i dont think ive ever drank more than half of a 4loko/joose . the taste is so unbearable , i can find much better ways to get drunk and have them taste good

My GF bought a can of this once and it seemed ok when you first swallowed it, but then it had a WICKED terrible aftertaste. To me it tasted like cough medicine with a worse aftertaste. It was so horrible that after drinking a sip each we poured it down the drain.

Purple 4loko is disgusting, maybe the others are better because I can’t stand grape anything.

yeah but if its being marketed in the hood, its all grape everything. i think it should totally be banned. its fucking grape flavoured malt liquor. thats about as bad as AIDS-laced government milk in terms of productivity for people who need to get motivated.

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 AM ----------

…or maybe thats what the caffeine is for, i dont know.

As many of you know this is being phased out in NY. This site can probably give you some good reasons why.

those testimonials are the funniest things ever. I’m sure half of them are fake, but funny none the less. lol

they sell it in the liquor stores in my “hood”

we drink it on the bench at our hockey games

whatever is in gatorade mixed with hard alcohol has punishing consequences as well… Bacardi Limon and lemon lime Gatorade 50/50, chase with strait gatorade, be careful after a while the ground will come up and bitch slap you in the kisser.