Four Loko

i bought some cans of this when i was at the border a couple of weeks ago, took me and a friend a couple of liquor stores before we found any because they all kept saying saying it was banned. tastes okay, the grape one tastes like grape champagne. i haven’t funneled 5 in a row or anything stupid like that but they make you pretty hyper

:orly: :gay2:

I need to find me some of this stuff to try before its extinct.

i think there banned now

lol = laugh out loud, now did you really laugh out loud out-loud?

Just about all of these stories are about the same that you would have heard my college buddies telling, at noon on a sunday. No Four Loko involved there.

True but at least it was a little more difficult if you had to choke down a few Steel Reserve 40’s or half a handle of Bartons in order to get lit up for <$10 instead of a couple of these guys.

Drinking sucks.

We get it.

I had my first this past Friday before the Sabres game after hearing they might be gone soon.

I yelled, I jumped, I cursed violently around small children, I wanted to drink more, I did, I went out even though earlier in the night I told myself I wouldn’t, I drank more, I crashed, I felt awful Saturday morning.

All in all, a good time.

Speaking of the Sabers, I wanted to apoligize ahead of time for the ass beating that the Pens and Steelers are going to give you this week.

I bought 2 loko’s this past weekend, both grape. I agree the after taste is quite shitty. Drank about half the can and poured the rest down the drain. I still have the other can in my fridge which I will finish at some point. I’ll save it for my birthday next week and just get hammered along with some gin and tonics.

oh man. Im scared. I grabbed a fruit punch one on Monday. its still sitting in the fridge haunting me