FR: 93 Virginia Rd, Cheektowaga - 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath

My tenants are leaving me for a house of their own, so I am looking for responsible tenants for an updated, well kept duplex. I live in the same house on the right side.

List of Stock options:

Side by side duplex
2 Bedroom
1 Bath
Garage - can’t use it year round, but can use it for work if you need to once in a while.
Fenced in yard with nice patio
Good amount of storage in basement
Laundry hookups
Nice and quiet neighborhood with good neighbors
Nice hardwood floors throughout

Mods:

Brand new High Efficiency (93%) Furnace
Brand new High Efficiency (.63 EF) Hot Water Tank
Programmable thermostat
New cabinets and countertops
Over the range microwave
Refrigerator and stove included if you need them
Tiled floor in kitchen
Updated bathroom
New landscaping

Available July 1st. $650 per month, water included. Utility bills are about $80 a month for gas (budget bill) and $40 a month for electric.

Looks great will ask the wife maybe if she would want to look at it. I kinda want to move somewhere where I can get a dog, not a huge one but something mid sized.

meh, nevermind.

bump :\

My tenants have dogs right now. It’s something I don’t really advertise but if you’re someone I can trust, I don’t mind having a dog there.

I have one dog and two cats, so as long as it’s friendly and doesn’t try to eat my cats or destroy the house, I will be pretty cool with it. Plus I have a fenced in back yard so it’s nice for pets.

Where was this 3 weeks ago! I just renewed my uber-expensive apartment that can’t have dogs over at Country Club Manor apartments! Dangit, this would have been perfect! :frowning:

Literally paid the first of 12 nice new payments 4 days ago… sigh

Nice place, free bump for you.

month to month?
or 12mo?

Wow that looks nice! If I knew for sure I had a job lined up right now I’d definitely be looking into this. You shouldn’t have a problem finding someone, great price.

Very nice looking place, If I decide to stay in the williamsville/cheekto area I’ll check it out. Nice teal talon in the driveway on google maps :slight_smile:

Thanks guys, I put a lot of blood sweat and tears into this place over the two years I’ve owned it. All the work has been done by myself and some friends.

Unfortunately, I knew I would be renting it, just not when. My tenants should have closed on their house a while ago, but the people selling it lost out on their bid so they aren’t moving out yet. Finally found out they should be closing mid June, no later than the first of July.

Thanks, the teal on was my old one. The black one was my old roommates.

I’d like to have a 12 month lease. I don’t want to worry about finding someone to rent more often than once a year, especially if they moved out in the winter. Someone willing to sign a year lease would get first priority over a month to month lease.

love the kitchen, bathroom looks a tad on the smaller side… Does the treasure chest in the living room come with it :tup:

If you rent this, you may see me peeing behind one of the neighbors garages.

That is a huge selling point… trust me, your gf’s will love it

i am actually super interested, any pictures of the other bedroom? i may have to check this out

I can get one of my side if you’d like. She said hers was really messy so I didn’t take a picture of it.

The smaller bedroom is large enough to fit a queen size bed and a few dressers with enough space to walk around in. I have a queen size bed, huge computer desk and a small skinny dresser in mine.

I might just have to up the rent if this turns out to be true!

bump for picture of other bedroom (picture is of my side, but same setup, just reversed)… going to put it on craigslist soon if not much interest.

killer pirate chest!~!

looks like a nice place, way nicer than the last place i rented at $650/mo… glws :tup:

Put it on craigslist, and be picky.

I got like 20 emails in one day on there.

I would come but I don’t want a 12mo lease -.-

wow what a nice looking place, extremely good looking with the furniture, etc in it.

if i was sure id have a roommate to help with rent id just right on it.