For rent: 3 bdrm apt in Cheektowaga

Hey i thought id give my land lady a hand at finding someone to rent the downstairs apt. Its a nice size 3 bedroom apt that has some furnishings as far as a stove an fridge are concerned. There are Washer an dryer hook ups and basement storage. The basement storage needs to have a door put on but im goin to try an take care of that before its rented out. Apt only inclues water as they all pretty much do. Id be willing to put up a wireless network in the house if you would split the bill with me (roadrunner). The only other down part of this is that there are not pets allowed or as she worded it in my lease “no free roaming animals”. Shes a really great person and is willing to work with people if they need things when they move in. If you need to fix something an can DIY just give her recpits and what is fair for labor an take it off the rent that month. Im goin to talk to her an see if i can get a key in the meantime if people want to look at it and she cant make it out. Its 630ish a month the ish is because thats what my current neighbors are paying an im not 100%sure it will be the same. If you want info pm me - Phil

might want to mention the area

Sorry …Its in cheektowaga By circuit city an the mall its a side street called Fath Dr. its a dead end street(right off union rd). If you werent looking for it odds are you would pass right by it. Its usually really quiet except in the summer when the kids take over. Duplex building ample parking and if you look out the back window you are looking directly at the galleria mall.

Garage?

No just a shed

my sister lived on fath. Its a bitch to turn onto that street with all the traffic on union

Yeah it is sometimes a real pita but so is almost everyother street thats off union. Its a centally located street, where else can you walk to the grocery store, resturants, c city, the mall all in about 5 mins

I know, I used to live on G.Urban and zent, was awsome to be able to walk to the store rather than drive there in the middle of the night.

Yeah im with you on that one, Im just really hoping for some cool laid back people to move in downstairs, so if you know anyone fitting the bill please tell them

630 split between 3 people? thats seems like a killer deal. I’m looking for a place with 3 of my friends for the fall semester :frowning: this will prolly be gone by then heh.

not only that, but I think a bunch of old bats live on that street and would complain to the town ALL THE FREAKING time when they see a bunch of good guys moving in.

Only thing i hated about that area is ever since sept 11th. When your sitting in your house and the freaking place starts shaking due to a low flying plane. I always was seen ducking for cover. I was scared as shit thinking a plane was gonna crash into the houses or something.

I remember you om’d me about this. Im still looking if we can get hy girlfriend’s brother in on this we may look into this…

Its more fun when your shit faced an enjoying a summer barbecue.
And its not goin to go offically open until i think after the holiday, nobody wants to move during that season. So its fair game, The ad should be goin in the paper after christmas.

Bump …its fully empty an up for show if interested pm me or post an ill shoot you my number.

when is it avail to move in? how much is the sec deposit?

pm’d, Its available pretty much right now, she does do a credit check , reference check the normal things, first and last , security up front but i think for the right person would do some kind of installment plan on the security deposit.

One last Bump…