Freakin' Daylight Savings

My shit is all off, it feels so freakin’ late but it’s not…

it’s not even 5 and the sun is going down… :frowning:

No complaints here, our Halloween party kicked my ass last night, the extra hour was well worth it. :tup:

X…

^^ word. i love that extra hour. makes me wanna spank my weiner.

i agree, daylight savings is the supidest idea

hmm not really

If you work outside and start early, it helps out alot. Starting at 7:30 everyday, I’ve been driving to work in the dark and driving home when its getting dark. It’ll be nice to see a little more daylight. Days were really getting short.

And now they’re shorter :confused:

Well, it works for me. I’m usually done with my jobs at about 5. Its going to be getting dark at five now. But before, the sun wasn’t coming up until about 7:45. Now it’ll be up a hour earlier. Thats all I meant.

Ahh ok… lol

i like the “extra” time…lol…need em for my homework…

LOL…word…

that extra hour was clutch after that party…LOL

^^^haha yea really…

but all afternoon i have felt like it was later than it really was…

i felt so messed up today… so damn weird…

Ahahaha… I totally forgot about daylights savings last night. That explains why I woke up earlier than usual this morning :open_mouth:

yeah u coulda told me it was daylight saivings time this morning lol.

Jason: “what the hell…where are all the customers? looks at cell phone dude do you know what time it is?”
me: “yeah its 10:40, why?”
Jason: “no dude, its 9:40, we started working an hr early”

moral of the story…dont get drunk the night of daylight savings time cuz you wake up and hr early and dont know wtf is going on.

DUUUHHH

DT WAS MADDDDDDDDDDDD FUUUUNNNNUUUUUU

I GOT GEORGE’S AUTOGRAPH!!!

its on my wall, no joke!

Seems like not one person mentioned it to me last night… I was at work a hour early today…
:mad: