Free drift practice?

That’s not bad at all. I’m sure we can mess around with the layout but something like that could be very interesting. We can make it a full oval and also open up the middle section like the above to switch it and add some flavour to it.

I like!

I’d be down to help organize this event.

Just a heads up, Dunnville and TMP are no longer holding any drifting events for the YEAR!

So this will be a very interesting option for us if we could make this happen.

PM’ed you my email address so I can help you with organizing this event or give any suggestions/ideas!

Kyle, that layout was best, the only issue is the corner from the straight into the center section is more of a J-hook than a consistent radius. I mentioned to the track owner (large guy with the randy savage glasses) to pave off a bit more of that gravel to allow the drifts to go wide naturally. He seemed to agree. Although the tight S back out into the oval takes the most skill, not only to clear the two walls, but to keep the slide going wider.

You can even run the course clockwise which would be quite interesting.

even for the tmp cscs events no mo drift?

also you should make a mailing list. so you can keep ppl informed

very cool layout i wanna come drift!

A few photo’s and vids. Amateur drifters and Amateur camera men. :smiley: We all learninggged.

http://speedhero.10.forumer.com/viewforum.php?f=1

next event ill be there for sure with a bunch of guys with ambition to drift. i think this is the greatest idea ever to get us into drifting more!!! i cant wait to come to the next event i’ve pm’ed my hotmail adress to 3vol as i would love to do aything i can to help move things along and organise. i have alot of time on my hands usually.

so when is the next drift day?