FREE! FREE! FREE! tomorrow night.

Howie said this could be on here, even though this original post was taken down and said user was banned for such bulletin.

Friday night @ 10pm is the grand opening party at the new Hand Of Doom Tattoo, free beer and what not, come check out this place and see what its all about to celebrate the new location, this saturday will be the second coming of FREE PINK SKULL DAY. the boys at Hand Of Doom will be giving out free pinks skulls all day long! so stop down and get tattooed for free!!!

do it to it kids. you know your mom would be proud.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/ultradestroyer/handofdoom.jpg

R

—epost…kinda sorta

pink skull eh?
id do it.

Pink ink doesn’t last long, correct?

^ ya know… i was wondering myself on ink questions. they say to get your tat touched up every what? … anyone know how many years?

I was told that’s why they’re probably free. Because they’re pink. And then I was thinking you know, spend money to get it touched up…

Either way, I’m going to get one. I don’t care if it fades or whatever. It will be like all the other shitty looking tattoos I have. HAH.

unlike the rest of the shitty tattoos you have
these will be done by good artists

tattoos should be re touched after the first session 2-6 weeks later. Then wait a good 4-8 weeks to see if it needs any more with color fading and blotching

The man speaks the truth.

Will they be open to do any other work that day? Or is it just like a party with an artist there to do pink skulls?

Pic of said skull? Or something similar?

Will they do my left ‘cheek’ (for free)? I would throw a nice tip, obviously.

Just curious… I guess everyone should have a ‘on-a-whim tat’. Pink skull on the ass? Sure, why not.

hmmmmm.

:tup: to HOD

and im pretty sure there just doing pink skulls sat since i was gonna finish up my piece with kyle but he said just pink skulls that day

Tattoo’s done properly and healed properly usually do not need to be touched up. I dont know where you guys get this information. hahaha. I have a shitload of tattoos that were never touched up.
It has nothing to do with the ink being pink.
as far as placement, i know a few people got them on thier “cheeks” last time. I think mine is going in my armpit.

remember, if any of you are coming out for free tats.
a tip is a very generous gesture to these guys.

brendan if you wanna go there tonight or tomorrow let me know and well go together

PM’d and I’ll call you.

i knew there was a catch.

no catch. come out tonight, rage and make some friends. we will all be hammered.

i hope you arent serious…

who cares.
come out. party. get wasted. have a good time. and get tatted in the morning