Free healthcare.

I have free Health Care…Teamsters FTW

If people want good health care, its not very hard to get. Nothing is free.

The bailout was free for the companies :ahh

Yeah, I can afford a few of the things I want and actually use but not much extra.
I probably spend less than $40 a month on Hot Wheels cars, $310 on the truck and then the car is really the reason for alot of my debt- repair loan and credit card bill.

:facepalm

:facepalm

my healthcare is 20.xx a week. :shifty

cant wait to go use it my teefs need to be cleaned

See I knew someone would say something like that…I know health insurance is a priority, I never said pick something over it to spend money on, I’m saying a lot of people just cant afford it and if they can afford then they have little or no money left for anything else…thats great to have health insurance but last time I checked they dont cover all your bills 100%, So you still have to dish out money that people dont have…to be honest I don’t care if anyone has health insurance, to each his own, I have my Medical/Dental/Vision through my work as well as Aflac.

I do have Aflac and its less than $5 a week but its not really real healthcare. They just give some cash if something happens.

Free healthcare? No, just a cluster fuck. Regulated maybe, free no.

And $80 week for health care is cheap when you consider the bill you’ll get when you land yourself in surgery for something spontaneous like appendicitis w/o health coverage. A $25K + hospital bill becomes priority #1 at that point

Yea, if you have decent coverage most health insurance covers 80% of your bill. I think I’d much rather spend the 20% of the bill then 100% but that’s just me.

I totally agree…I mean either way hospitals (from what I know from inside personell) cant refuse you treatment, if you dont have insurance they have to offer you a payment plan.

For the record, I was paying $300 a week for health care. Yes, a week. And thats just CDPHP.

Dont get married you people!

Not planning on doing that.

Whats next, free car insurance?

How am I not surprised.

PJB is the smart one

more taxes:banghead

i dont even bother arguing about this shit anymore. i always come out of a discussion confused and with the opposite viewpoint i had before :lol

i do like sitting back, watching, and learning, though.

Im married. Fortunately the Teamsters being hooking a n166a up wit dat free blue cross blue shield y0

Teamsters is awesome. My dad is a member.

I’m with DJ.

Free healthcare = worst idea ever.

Btw, your health should be #1. I dont give a shit about the rest.

My parents pay over $20,000 dollars out of pocket a year for a family plan for health care (my younger brother, mom, dad) not me. Figure that out.

:facepalm how they call it “free” is beyond me :lol they’re just taxing people who have worked and become successful to pay for the guy who flip’s burger’s teeth ect.