Free range rover mods FTW.

[quote=“Carnut,post:54,topic:38655"”]

I dont know, I doubt it.

You say you were parked between a new eclipse and a Denali. And your car was the only one that got hit and nothing was taken…odds are you pissed someone off. There are enough people on this board who would probably do something like that and seeing as you post your cars pics online makes it an easy target.

I have left many cars (R32 skyline, R33 skyline, EVOS etc) on richmond when Kiersten lived there and nothing had even a scratch…

Sorry to hear that blows. It’s worse to think that someone might have it out for you. Time for a compustar. :frowning:

[/quote]

i can almost guarantee it’s random. same shit that happened to kyle’s car.

i really doubt that many people know my truck.

It just seems too random to be random you know…(if that makes sense).

Well just hope it doesn’t happen again i suppose. Where on richmond was this near what cross street?

There isn’t enough distinct characteristics of his truck for someone to be able to pick it out on some random street, don’t you think?

Fuck the city of Buffalo

People are a-holes. See something nice that they can’t have & gotta ruin it for the ones who work hard to get it. Time to do a “sting operation” since they showed you their throwing skills, you should show them your baseball bat swinging skills.

Yeah fuck Buffalo! :roll2:

There are assholes everywhere.

[quote=“Fry,post:66,topic:38655"”]

Yeah fuck Buffalo! :roll2:

There are assholes everywhere.

[/quote]

This kind of stuff happens in the city way more than in the Suburbs

The burbs fucking suck though.

Of course this kinda shit is going to happen more in the city. You have a large population of people living in a concentrated area, housing is cheap and transportation plentiful. It’s obviously going to attract more shitty people.

no doubt it was the same person who painted the side of my car and rim, white. with their front fenter…

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:67,topic:38655"”]

This kind of stuff happens in the city way more than in the Suburbs

[/quote]

and it happens way more in the suburbs than in the country…

Brian

really shitty man. I still have to get my windows retinted after some asshole smashed two out to grab my headunit and some cologne

sorry newman didnt know that was yours or i wouldnt have done it… i fucked up

Chances are it was probably random. My car got keyed after only owning it for 4 days…no one even knew it was mine. There are scumbags out there that see that its a nice car with temp plates or temp registration and get jealous that their life sucks so they do it to bring you down. My buddies BMW has been broken into, and someone punched in the fender (yes punched) both times he left it on the street downtown overnight. Shit like that is bound to happen with all the low lifes and drunks walking around those areas.

It sucks, but unfortunately theres not much you can do about it… thats what you have insurance for and why you have to pay higher rates when you live in the city. Same stuff happened even when I drove my Grand Prix… and I dont think I have that many people who hate me… haha.

[quote=“newman”"]

I didn’t even need to do any work!

Some wonderful stranger had the kindness of heart to aid me in shaving some time off of my ET by helping me lighten up that pig of a range rover.

In fact, they did this without even asking me if i would repay the favor!

I can only hope that someday the stranger who had the selflessness to perform the rear window delete would help me out by mysteriously getting rid of all that other pesky HEAVY glass on the car.

Here’s to you, mysterious Richmond street Samaritan! :tup::jam::tup::jam::tup:

Next time, please feel free to help yourself to any change in my ashtray or my headunit for your time!!!

[/quote]

:violin:

its karma, see below

[quote=“newman,post:29,topic:38779"”]

last year i didn’t even park at a single bar. i just drove around from 2AM until about 2:30, stopping short at every light until someone finally tagged me, got insurance info, then the cops made him blow. He was definitely drunk. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

[/quote]

if karma really is a bitch, i’ll probably lol when a bottle of cologne winds up through your rear window.

lol fucking ZING!

dont park nice vehicles in shitty areas problem solved