FREE remote desktop software?

Skurge told me one but I forgot the name of it. But he was able to log onto his PC, from mine… without downloading any software (all HTTP) on my machine. I believe it was thru internet explorer.

anyone know of anything? I’d like access to my PC from here if need be… but dont want to install anykind of software on this machine.

how bout the built in one from XP, simple to use and free.

vnc

he was probably using gotomypc.com if it was in internet exploder.

they go it all locked down here lol

I thought that it was gotomypc… but I thought I remember him saying that it was free

it’s free for 30 days :shrug:

aight… thanks peeps… VNC sounds like it’s what I’m looking for then.

again, thanks for the help :tup:

RealVNC
TightVNC

Both Free, RealVNC tends to be a bit better in terms of polish, and both allow you to access you computer through a java enabled browser from any computer which is nice to have. TightVNC is a bit more efficent for low-end machines, but at the same time resfresh times are slower/don’t always work great.

I’ve been using TightVNC, because RealVNC was causing issues with one of the apps I run on my server.

ORB.COM

DOOOO IT

hahaha… awesome sig zwarbyt

VNC FTW

Start > Run > MSTSC.EXE :smiley:

Orb is not what he is looking for. Even though it is sweet. He wants somethign that you can see and manipulate his computer at home. I would try VNC but I can’t do that from my work to my home. gotomypc works great though. I would say sign up for the free 30 days! :tup::tup:

www.logmein.com

:tup: outstanding

holy shit-balls, free?? that’s fuckin’ hot!!

i’m going to install that on like every pc @ home and work. :smiley: