FREE Track Time and Class! Anyone interested?

Not the actual van, but just to give you a sense of the space. It should fit no problem and the side entry will help with access. There are additional horizontal bracing in the Ryder van, which is not shown in that pict.

Well after getting the cage off today and having the suspension dialed in, I’ve decided that I’m definitely bringing the SV along and I have no trust in the GSXR.

It started cutting in and out on me, on a full tank of gas under full throttle. I have no idea exactly why it’s acting up, but I’m not betting 200$ on the fact that it fill magically fix itself when we get over there.

A word about getting tires done at the trackday…

It is virtually impossible to get them done the morning of your trackday and not miss your first session. Unless you have a mechanic doing all the work while you’re in the various meetings and classes that you’ll have to attend in the morning.

Fortunately, we generally have the tire guy setup the night before each trackday, so if you come into the track by 7PM or so… you can probably get them done then.

FYI…I’ll be leaving Sunday morning for the track and will be out of email touch until after trackdays. This is a race weekend, so if anyone has the time off, watching the races is a great warmup to trackday. :thumbup

And just a reminder, be sure to put a hose clamp on your oil filters. If you are having trouble doing this… buy the hose clamp and we’ll help you at the track. They run about $2 at Home Depot, Lowes, etc. Bring a spare oil filter to the store to get the right size.

Thanks for all your help and info! :thumbup

Holy damn what a day. I ended up doing much better than I thought I would in the dry let alone in the rain.

Details! and pics?

Same here. I had a blast! This shit is addicting! The last session was a bit iffy due to heavier rain, but all in all, it was great FUN!

I am pretty sure you are hooked…:clap:clap:clap

Vlad should have some. We forgot to take what would be to most awesome picture, which is the panel van with 3 bikes in it… :lol:lol

I hate water.

And gravity is very persuasive.

That is all.

Good night.

:rofl I have to see that video.

:facepalm

:lol

So whens the next one…

I wonder if Tony will check back in now that the day has come and gone.

I’m busy processing all the orders for Aug 3 and 4, but I’m here! :thumbup

Hope you all had fun. It’s always better to have a nice dry day… but you can learn in any condition.

Best way to improve your chances of a dry day are to sign up for back to back days. (Monday was perfect weather)

This is a crazy year as far as how much rain the Northeast is getting, but at all of our dates we’ve had at least one full dry day this year. (FWIW, we’ve had more rain days this year than ever before) :frowning:

On the plus side, a lot of people’s rain riding skills have greatly improved.

For those of you doing your first day with us yesterday, I’d like to see you get a good dry day in… so I’ll give you the August days for $200 each. Just send me an email and I’ll get you squared away.

Tony is making an offer you can’t refuse. :ahh

I almost want to fix my bikes quicker and give it a whirl. I had an amazing time in the dry :thumb

Hahah we must have read his post maybe 15 seconds apart. That is quite the offer…

Even in the wet the day was amazing, I didn’t expect to be able to push that hard on dry pavement let alone on a wet track.

Vlad if you want I’ll help you get the SV back in shape to go for another day, I deff. want to go if its at all possible.

Ask and we shall tell, I think Vlad should be uploading the pictures and video tonight.

E-mail sent through your website, under neo9194

That is indeed a tempting offer. :clap I am glad to see Bryan is taking up the offer. :thumbup

As much as I day dreamed about riding on the track at work today and wanting to go back, I really don’t think I can get back to the track that soon and more so around another major deadline at work. Not to mention figuring out a way to get the bike there without costing me an arm…:lol. Having a truck like Bryan makes the whole thing much easier both financially and logistically.

X2 about help him fixing the bike.

Well I’m in, sucks neither of you will be able to go this time.

If you end up coming alone, be sure to let me or the staff know.

We like to ensure that no one feels alone at trackday. (Both for fun and safety reasons.)

Alright, will do. From the looks of things I’ll be there Sunday evening to get teched before hand and set up a tent to camp out on the infield. Hopefully there will be something motorcycle related on TV again so I can join you guys in the media center this time around on Sunday night.

Post the pictures up already ya russian bastard.