FREE! Widebody RHD s13 HB non rolling-chassis

rip off the widebody and sell it lol

^
That’s how I got my first 240sx, I’ve got a sweet neighbor that hooked me up

i might as well have gotten my current one for free, got it for a song and a dance (250$) but i would have loved to grab this. been looking for a new project that’s RHD, and free, lol.

congrats to whoever got it.

i think were all in the market for free haha

SON loves free!

What a waste of time, i used up a good favopur to pick this up and then gives it to someone else, i wanted to send him a $500 deposit to show my seriousness, but i guess thast didnt matter, thanks alot.

^ free is usually a first come/first serve basis, if he is giving it away for free he probably wants it gone pretty bad. so the first person to show up to take it away from his house/shop/garage is probably not going to be turned away.

I told him id come last night

He says wednesday cuz he has to take seats out. You know, 8 bolts=hella work.

Whatever, he wants to get rid of it but you have to come this and that so i said fine yet some guy got it last night

so confused

I live like 2 seccondsaway, i sould just get it and tow it to the scrappers fo cash :slight_smile:

april fools?

in december?! Quick someone get this guy a calender LOL

what does thing look like?

yeah pics of it would be nice…then we know what we missed and if it was really worth it lol

Agreed

Me and dan worked it out, sounds like other guy is a pain in the ass so im juist saving me the hassle and letting the other guy have it, i really cant be bothered at this point

im a pain in the ass what the fuck did i do to you i went there on monday and he told me he can pick it up on wednesday

like seriously man …i gott told to text him later and say if i wanted it i texted him later and said i wanted it he said someone said he would come up from hamilton to get it but he would like to see it around here

sit around and wait for the next free one.

Im a son whore. Ill always see the free shit first. haha

apparently not