Free Wings @ Kelsey's This Thursday After 4 PM

As I heard advertised on the radio, 1 lb of wings to any dude that shows up after 4PM this Thursday. I can’t confirm if there are any catches like a required drink or side. Regardless, it is a bomb deal and I think we should have some wings night out going down with club members. Just letting you guys know.

Went the the KELSEY’S WEBSITE

http://www.kelseys.ca/Promotions/index.aspx

*Limit of one pound per guest. Dine-in only.

your going to buy something to wash it down regardless!!

^^ free water :slight_smile:

Bam! Whitby Kelsey’s I shall be.

I got about 6 text messages today about this form people. Spreading the word. Kelsey’s is going to hate their life.

There’s multiple guys cooking and running tables…there’s only one person in the dish pit. I feel bad for that guy. I remember being in the pit during the Superbowl, it was hell!

hahaha @ being a dish bitch. Always remember cleaning up and then turning around and another shit load of dishes there…ahhh never again.

Hahaha. And if it wasn’t the dishes it was all of the shit from the kitchen, like the skillet pans with burnt sauce that was a pita to clean, or the servers just dumping a million glasses with the straws in on the table, and I would have to fish straws. One time I exploded and started swearing at one of the front of house staff and the restaurant went silent. I couldn’t take busting and hustling my ass so damn hard and doing the work of 3 men only to be treated like a sub-human bitch. Good times I tell ya. And I am a calm dude, but you know how that grind is.

Yo weaves! Pickering/Whitby/Ajax/Oshawa meet @ Kelsey’s!!! DO IT UP! lol

hell yea chickennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

hahaha man i know how you feel, now that i think of it yeah kitchen pots by far were the worse.

I never yelled at any staff, damn wanted too. Parents owned the restaurant and got them to yell at anyone that pissed me off hahaha

Sounds good, Ill either be hitting up the Oshawa or whitby one… I was thinking around 5 or 6…

make it official w/ roster… if at least 4 people commit, I’ll call in sick that day!

sounds good

Ok, now we need to get something going in the west end and the east end.

I guess to make it easier just post up where you are checking into (east, west, Durham, etc) and then maybe the locals can settle on a location. I think there’s a Kelsey’s right by Kennedy Common’s for the east Enders and there’s a Kelsey’s just off of Erin Mills and Eglinton that would be pretty decent for the west enders.

West End

1. nitescream

East End

Durham

ive got about 15 ppl going to the one on wellington here in london lol

remember to tip boys.

put me down.

Tipping is weird business. I find a few places where I would like to tip they don’t really insist on a ip, it’s like it’s gotta be forced upon them and negotiated. Others take a tip without asking by just not giving any change back. $40 for a $22 meal does not mean an $18 tip is going your way it’s not the ritz; I hate chasing for change back from them and tipping appropriately. The thing that gets me livid is the snake that works at places like Tims. You give him 1.50 for an order that is 1.30 and he just slams the till and refuses to look you in the eye because he’s a snake that is trying to pocket money from the till. Not cool. I hav also been somewhere where tipping was an insult to their service. Fricken weird stuff sometimes, more so now than before.

Free = a retarded long wait, usually

Lol, Everyone knows already lmfao, I dont even wana go its going to be retarded. Too save what? $5 lol